Pick the score and MOM vs the Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Sorry, first time I have gone against the team.
Seen a few predictions in another thread, but I can see Knights 32 Manly 18. About 22 - 6 at half time. MOM Buderus. :doh:

I really hope I am seriously wrong !pray:

Manly 34 - Knights 14

MoM - BK, Orford, Kite, Bell, Choc, Beaver, Stewart, Hicks - jeez there's too many to choose.

We'll be right lads.

I cant see us winning unfortunately - away at a ground we have a poor record on, players back from injury need a game or 2, the Johns factor, coming off the bye.

Manly 18 - Knight 26

PROVE ME WRONG BOYS!

knights 28 manly 10

players are back but will be tentative like bell last week.i reckon we are no chance and would absolutely love to be proved wrong again.

beaver and co will hit top gear in 2 weeks and our best chance will be a complacent dogs at home.from there i see us making a dent in a few egos comes finals time.

Newcastle - 22
Manly - 12

Best In Show - Joey

Matai plays a very good attacking game , but his defence scares me somewhat. We need to be wary of Johns' kicking game close to the line. Parra scored a few soft tries from kicks close to our line a few weeks back.

An interesting coment form the knights forum

"They looked pretty sharp today, Joey was barking at the flanks 2 or 3 plays before the ball went their way, often not getting involved in the ball playing and just shouted orders. One instance in particular was setting for a play from a scrum, where Joey was pointing at the defensive line, mentioning Monaghan by name and shuffling the backline before executing a pretty slick wraparound play. He's fired up."

Sounds like they might be targetting monas in defence.

Whoever says Knights over Manly in a game that is more important for us than any other game in years - go and get stuffed.....ya negative breast pumps.

Eagles 24 Knights 12. Mom Beaver. The roosters were crap last week and made the Knights look good. I could have scored against them. Their on-line defense was rubbish and their attack was worse than ours. We have two of the best defenders going around, Beaver and Choc, our 5/8 is good in that department as well. If Orford can get over his hesitancies, Matai stay on song in defence, and Stewart feeds of BK, then we're home. Stay strong lads.

Whoever says Knights over Manly in a game that is more important for us than any other game in years - go and get stuffed.....ya negative breast pumps.

Negative breast Pump. interesting. Would you care to ellaborate, and what is exactly a POSITIVE breast pump???

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2