Photo Line-Up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very well done... The cowboys look as tho they have bigger heads than Manly, hopefully this will be the case on Saturday Night....

Just trying to think guys..... with that line up

Matai will be marking williams right?

I don't see this as too bad.. if he can put a big hit on the little fella early, he may throw him off his game!!

Orford, Menzies and Kite are the only players that would break into that side....all their other players are better, or just par with our players...

Anyone reckon my mate Mitchell Sargeant will out perform Princess?

Nup!!

C'mon guys get positive for a bit.... come mid april you can start being ****ty.. i've waited to long for manly to run out onto the field... to have the ****s with them!

I don't see this as too bad.. if he can put a big hit on the little fella early, he may throw him off his game!!

Williams is 4 cm taller than Bell and only 3 kg lighter than Williams, I thought Bell would be much bigger.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]

Williams is 4 cm taller than Bell and only 3 kg lighter than Williams, I thought Bell would be much bigger.

[/quote]

yeah, but matai has a big hit in him.. he just needs to find his target i hope he does... i think we need to use some aggression to get over the top of these guys...

Keep the faith Nutz, but there is no way Matai is in the same league as Williams. I guess you never know but I think the only thing Matai will hit is Ty's tailwind as it rushes past him.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4