Phill Gould publically tells Bozo to move on !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After the SOO game Phil Gould seated next to Andrew Johns advised that the senior members of NSW are selfish and holding NSW back !

I think he is referring to the great Bob Fulton !

This has certainly reflected in the Manly clean out ! Selfish agendas

Fancy not involving Andrew Johns in the coaching staff of our origin team ?

Bob Fulton you have been publically been called out to stand down !

Please get the fcuk out of our great club Manly ! You have failed ! Move on retire from the game

i would rather be labelled a troll than someone who accepts failure and poor selections ! who ever has trolled me enjoy your 2016 Manly recruitment and 10 years of NSW poor selections !

So everybody is saying its Gallen and Farah that Gould was referring to but who's the clown that keeps picking them for last 11 series?Same bloke that purchased Brown,Myles,Lussick,Barrett Cartwright etc.Ironic that the player he didn't sign,Parcell,has been one of Manlys best this season
For your information Parcell was signed on the 18th of August 2015 by Barrett sorry to disprove your theory about current management. To provide some context on that date it was months after both Lewis Brown, Myles and Api signed with us the supposed Barrett signings. But hey anything to lay into current management right?

Last edited:
Its been the Farah and Gallen show for far too long.

If the havles are not getting the ball, they are not getting it from the dummy half.

Farah and Gallen have egos to match each other and it has cruelled any chance NSW had of seriously competing with a great Qld team.

If Daley wants to seriously save his job he will pick Peats in game 3. Gallen will play, its a given. So give him his farewell and let him play 30 to 40 minutes.

That's the sad thing about the parlous state of NSW SOO stocks when our next best hooker option is Nathan Peats. Farah has to go, his decision making is poor. I could almost cop Peats because he will get through plenty of work and be solid defensively, but he offers very little in attack. That's OK if you have experienced, creative halves..........see the problem ??? I shudder to think where they are headed if A Reynolds is out for game 3. Which one of the already tried trio of Hodko, Grub or Pearce will get the nod ?? I can't see them going anywhere else as no one is knocking the door down. Or they'll put Maloney in 7 and play G Bird at 6. I'd be half inclined to try Moylan at 6 and bring in Teddy at 1.

No matter how you look at it any NSW spine we can throw up for Game 3 is going to have a bad case of scoliosis.

That's the sad thing about the parlous state of NSW SOO stocks when our next best hooker option is Nathan Peats. Farah has to go, his decision making is poor. I could almost cop Peats because he will get through plenty of work and be solid defensively, but he offers very little in attack. That's OK if you have experienced, creative halves..........see the problem ??? I shudder to think where they are headed if A Reynolds is out for game 3. Which one of the already tried trio of Hodko, Grub or Pearce will get the nod ?? I can't see them going anywhere else as no one is knocking the door down. Or they'll put Maloney in 7 and play G Bird at 6. I'd be half inclined to try Moylan at 6 and bring in Teddy at 1.

No matter how you look at it any NSW spine we can throw up for Game 3 is going to have a bad case of scoliosis.
Moylan should go to 6 with Teddy at 1 or like after Reynolds came off J. Bird should partner Maloney with Cartright at utility.

For mine, NSW in Game 3 should look like:

Tedesco, Mansour, Walker, J. Bird, Ferguson, Moylan, Maloney, Woods, Peats, J. Trbojevic, Frizell, Jackson, G. Bird. Res - Fifita, Klemmer, Cartwright, Austin.

Of course, Gallen will play whether he deserves to or not. Farah might be gone, as might Jennings but I can see Tamou somehow keeping his spot.

Jake should be picked, but he seems to be the forgotten forward when names are thrown up as possibles. Good for Manly but he does deserve to be there.

For your information Parcell was signed on the 18th of August 2015 by Barrett sorry to disprove your theory about current management. To provide some context on that date it was months after both Lewis Brown, Myles and Api signed with us the supposed Barrett signings. But hey anything to lay into current management right?
Well thanks for proving my argument correct.At no stage did I take a dig at Barrett.I don't have a problem with Barrett.He's new to the coaching scene and deserves a fair go without being told what to do by Bob Fulton.But hey don't let not reading my comments correctly get in the way of laying into me

For mine, NSW in Game 3 should look like:

Tedesco, Mansour, Walker, J. Bird, Ferguson, Moylan, Maloney, Woods, Peats, J. Trbojevic, Frizell, Jackson, G. Bird. Res - Fifita, Klemmer, Cartwright, Austin.

Of course, Gallen will play whether he deserves to or not. Farah might be gone, as might Jennings but I can see Tamou somehow keeping his spot.

Jake should be picked, but he seems to be the forgotten forward when names are thrown up as possibles. Good for Manly but he does deserve to be there.
I cannot believe jakes name seems to be forgotten in all of this. Talk about a player who is fit for origin. Huge motor, will tackle and run all day. Can score the odd try and can pass a ball. I can cop him not playing, I can't cop his name not even being mentioned.

Thats explains why he will miss 10 matches a year with bad hamstrings and no kickinng game !!!

Makes sense now !!! Fits the description of Tapau, Myles, Brown,Wright signings!!!

Dear admin, can we have a new button to rate posts that relate to Penn and Bozo [edited for inappropriate language]

Cbreeagles has already got the photo celebrating 2016 sigings, hes half way there already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe jakes name seems to be forgotten in all of this. Talk about a player who is fit for origin. Huge motor, will tackle and run all day. Can score the odd try and can pass a ball. I can cop him not playing, I can't cop his name not even being mentioned.

Unfortuneately Jake has become nothing but a workhorse for Barrett. They are using him as a battering ram in attack and he has picked up Matty Ballins role of the main defender.

Jake may never recover from this years workload, his body looks busted now. Along the way they might of ruined a very promising career.

Game three is time to blood some new players, no doubt.

Bird Cartwright Turbox2 Peats are the future so let's see it happen

Peats is a pick and hold for the future yeah I get the logic.

But right now, if your picking your best team surely Ennis is the man. Im not an Ennis fan but credit where credits due. he has been the best hooker in the comp all year, best form of his career, and a big reason the sharks are up the top.

Farrah had not even played much footy this year before getting picked for origin. That Ennis Plays week in week out with the Maloney the main play maker for the blues.

I'd expect Josh Reynold should takes Adams spot if hes out for the next 4 weeks. Ennis knows his game back to front as well.
It's a no brainier.

It would seem it's not just the egos of players in the blues camp that those in the know, are cracking up about. But the ego of the selector/s who refuse to make logical decisions seemingly out of spite. It does sound familiar to our club for some reason.

Game three is time to blood some new players, no doubt.

Bird Cartwright Turbox2 Peats are the future so let's see it happen

nah, according to daley, change is for quitters. doing the same thing over again gives you wildly different results according to the Laurie brains trust (1 cell only)

This guy would always bet tails with a two headed coin (tm globaleagle)

Well thanks for proving my argument correct.At no stage did I take a dig at Barrett.I don't have a problem with Barrett.He's new to the coaching scene and deserves a fair go without being told what to do by Bob Fulton.But hey don't let not reading my comments correctly get in the way of laying into me
I didn't prove you right though? All those signings were done by Barrett and Bozo. I also never said that you didn't like Barrett?

I didn't prove you right though? All those signings were done by Barrett and Bozo. I also never said that you didn't like Barrett?

Are you watching all the footy shows champ ???? they are suggesting the NSW selectors have the problem AKA Bob Fulton

Phill Gould just commented on it 1 minute ago on live TV !!!! Many others are coming forward blaming Fulton with out naming him !!

Now crawl back under your rock useless pile of vomit !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6