Phil Rothfield Blog Part 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Phil Rothfield
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 01:15am 

Sorry Dragons fans but I can’t see the red and whites making the top four this year.

Why? I don’t think they’ve done enough in recruitment, choosing to sit back while rival clubs were far more active on the player market.

I also think Manly will miss out on the top four.

Join me at 1pm today to discuss the premiership hopes of the Dragons, Sea Eagles, Titans and Sharks.

I look forward to your questions and comments.

Also check out yesterday’s blog where I revealed why the Tigers, Cowboys, Panthers and Broncos won’t make the eight.

My ladder so far is:

5th Manly

6th Dragons

7th Titans

8th Sharks

9th: Cowboys

10th Tigers

11th Panthers

12th Broncos

13th Raiders

14th Roosters

15th Knights

16th Warriors

I think the Titians may have a good crack at the top 4 after last years experience and getting Bird etc

I can't see the Broncos, Knights or Warriors being as far down as he has them.

I don't even know Sharks supporters that think they'll make the eight.

Souths in the top four is going a bit far you'd think, before round 1 even.

All I know is that every year there are teams they perform better than expected and teams that have a c#nt of a year for one reason or another.  Rothfield's opinion is a good as any other mug at this time of the year.

Unless you have a crystal ball to let you know of future injuries/suspensions/rep commitments/coaching dramas you are talking through your arse as to what the final Top 8 or wodden spooners will be.

I'd be backing Tigers, Panthers, or Cowboys to take the Sharks spot in the 8.

Rambo1987 link said:
Phil Rothfield
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 01:15am 

Sorry Dragons fans but I can’t see the red and whites making the top four this year.

Why? I don’t think they’ve done enough in recruitment, choosing to sit back while rival clubs were far more active on the player market.

I also think Manly will miss out on the top four.

Join me at 1pm today to discuss the premiership hopes of the Dragons, Sea Eagles, Titans and Sharks.

I look forward to your questions and comments.

Also check out yesterday’s blog where I revealed why the Tigers, Cowboys, Panthers and Broncos won’t make the eight.

My ladder so far is:

5th Manly

6th Dragons

7th Titans

8th Sharks

9th: Cowboys

10th Tigers

11th Panthers

12th Broncos

13th Raiders

14th Roosters

15th Knights

16th Warriors

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/buzzwords/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/making_the_top_eight/

Looks like he has Souths in the 4. Also seems that he is doing a great job of kissing Crowe's arse,similar to the joker on Channel 9.Crowe one of the 10 most influenctial people in the game? Spare me...

Hayne, Marshall and Burgess, you'd think they were the only ones playing the game if you read the Telegraph.

LOL at the Tigers paying Marshall mega-bucks for another 4 years.  I wonder how many missed tackles, bung shoulders and ineffectual goose-steps he can fit into that period?

Matabele link said:
LOL at the Tigers paying Marshall mega-bucks for another 4 years.  I wonder how many missed tackles, bung shoulders and ineffectual goose-steps he can fit into that period?
I agree. I don't harbour Benji any ill-will but when I read about his 4 year deal I just thought "Suckers!". He rarely delivers and that ties up a fortune with little prospect of the Tiges being a genuine premiership threat. Sweet!

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182488.msg252608#msg252608 date=1267091008]
I agree. I don't harbour Benji any ill-will but when I read about his 4 year deal I just thought "Suckers!". He rarely delivers and that ties up a fortune with little prospect of the Tiges being a genuine premiership threat. Sweet!
[/quote]

As soon as Scott Prince left the club that went further bacwards

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7