Phil Gould and Ch 9 team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did anyone hear Gus using the terms "we" this and "we" that at the end of the Ch 9 boradcast last night? Yes, I know Fatty does it too, but Gould is meant to be this so-called expert - that should mean non-bias too. I really hate that guy. Both him, Rabbits and Sterlo were lousy last night - they missed heaps of high tackles - kept calling them shoulder shots. I mean Bird and Sullivan were cleaned up in that first half with some nasty head shots, and all I kept hearing was "body shots".

Exactly,as you say,you really hate the guy,so whatever he does you will pick at whatever he says.

He is easily the best analyst of league going round

Can't see your problem, Gould does not hide his allegiance or love of the Roosters.

You know what you are going to get whenever the Roosters are on a Channel 9 game. I enjoy it and enjoy it even further when the Roosters are losing. You can almost feel Gould squirming in his chair.

There's no doubt Gould is a bit of a douche'. But he usually gives credit where it's due, and even last night after a Rooster's player had a terrible play the ball Gould ripped in and said something like "it doesn't matter who you play for, get up and play the ball properly". Gould's alright.

The bias is neither here nor there.

I just can't hack his sing song commentary style and his tendency to try and voice what players are thinking.

mate love him or hate him hes the master, he knows hios ****, you wont get anyone as knowlegeble and passionate about the game without them having an allegiance to someone.

we all know he supports the roosters, and he has a right too, do we get pissed evberytime fatty cheers the eagles on ?

Too bad Fatty doesn't do a Gould or Eddie Mcuire for us.

Must be the only so-called club 'stalwart' that regularly tips against his club.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2