• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Knights beat the Warriors. The Warriors now can't take our spot and have nothing to play for next weekend.

We dodge another bullett.

and the footaball gods continue to smile upon manly. with the both the roosters & canberra losing tonight we only need to win 1 from 3 to be guarenteed a finals berth.

lets hope that this win be tomorrow and we can all then start a celebration of our 1st finals appearance in 7 years.

goodnight Roosters great to hear

Been reading the PL posts at MSE Heck played PL today but Witt & Donald didn't and one poster claims that Cleal will be on bench for 1st grade. I am flabergasted to think that Hecks would not be an automatic inclusion for Kite. I could not put a number on the amount of posts I have read on all sites that did not convey the general theme that when Hecks comes back from injury we will be ok. I can not understand why he is in PL and now rated as our 5th best prop behind soc (son of crusher).

I agree totally UP. Hecks gives us so much go-forward and workrate.

It's like the Sharks not picking Nutley.

How did PL go?

PL won 46-36 in a score a thon, defence was not a primary objective today.

Hecks played well today, I am just stunned that it would now appear that CLeal will be in the 17 tomorrow. 2 weeks in row that PL have been involved in a game with 82 points scored, but at least they are on the higher side of the scoresheet.

Hey with these results we could possbily get away without winning another game and still get into the final. Hopefully we will win all three.

If Souths don't make the 8 next year I will walk naked (scareing all and sundry) from Lismore to Sydney. Its not that I like Souths its just that they seem like a team on the rise after so long in the cellar.

Any thoughts on why Heckenberg isn't getting picked then?

Are we trying to qualify him for the PL finals or something?

The only reason I can think of is that he ran over Dessie's cat as for my walk the Doggies won't know what hit em I fear not Willies Big Bannana

Great win by Souths !

I went out to the game with a friend ( Roosters fan ). I was cheering for Souths to win for Manly's benefit. Good crowd , just under 18,000 & I must say the Souths fans were in big numbers & very enthusiastic. As for the Roosters , Finch was ordinary ( again ) & Crocker would have to be the most undisciplined player in the NRL. I'm sure Ricky Stuart will be glad to see the back of him in a few weeks , before he joins the Storm.All in all , a good night & a great result. I'll be backing up tomorrow for the trek to Shark Park. With 3 results from this round going Manly's way , I'm thinking that Des will rest any injured players & have them fighting fit for the Warriors match

Warriors nothing to play for ?

The legend and face of NZ league, possible the greatest player over this side, playing his final ever NRL match. That should mean something to some of them

And if they come with a carefree attitude and throw the ball around we will struggle with our defence

Having said all that, some of the cats like Toopi probably won;t lift like they should for Jones

If Souths don't make the 8 next year I will walk naked (scareing all and sundry) from Lismore to Sydney. Its not that I like Souths its just that they seem like a team on the rise after so long in the cellar.

Yeah, they seem to have picked up since Ben Walker joined them.

Souths beat Rorters woohoo!!!!!!!!

Cowboys beat Raiders

Very good results for us.
Yeah, the Rorters have really missed Fittler this year. It seems like they are playing like they used to when he was out injured or out for rep duties. Their win rate back then was atrocious without him and their form this year without him is only mirroring that form. I hope that they keep it up as I dislike them with a vengeance. :p

How bad was that Luke McDougall tackle on the Count?

You wouldn't want to have offered him a contract for next year!

Yet another McDougall facing a long stint on the sidelines. It must be genetic.

possibly mata.

Des may also be taking the catious approach and wanting him uninjured for the finals.

PL score shows who the playmaker is there - Burns. Why he cant get a run at 5/8 baffles me. We have the best attack in the league.

How bad was that Luke McDougall tackle on the Count?

You wouldn't want to have offered him a contract for next year!

Yet another McDougall facing a long stint on the sidelines. It must be genetic.
I thought it was an absolute shocker. I just can't handle hearing a McDougall name being called any more, just pure trouble.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4