Petition for Fox News royal commission

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have you watched Sky News Australia lately? Its a full on Trump love fest, basically the Aussie version of Fox. Its become less and less "news" and more and more just right wing propaganda. But then, I wouldn't expect anything else from a media owned by Murdoch.

Not that the left media is any better. I too have been watching the US election coverage and while the likes of Fox are firmly behind Trump, others like CNN and MSNBC are pro Joe Biden.

I don't mind watching CNN though. Brianna Keiler (who's dad is an Aussie and she was actually born in Canberra) is a hottie @;)
I haven't seen Sky News in Australia for a fair while, so I will take your word for how it is these days. Fox and CNN are basically Democrat and Republican campaign channels!

Can there be a sub-committee of the commission that focuses on Phil Rothfield?

I’ll email Kevin Rudd and suggest it.

Social media has ruined quality journalism. Google etc copy and paste everything written, and pay for none of the content while, at the same time, sucking advertising revenue from reputable media.
If you want quality journalism you have to pay for it. How many of us do that these days?

I like clear thinking in my news and views and will win few friends I suspect with my viewing habits ....anyway
It all starts with 2GB in the morning 530-9 ( I do miss waking up to Alan roaring into the microphone and whipping up a storm at 535am on government incompetence or political chicanery) then I listen into the Hadley show ,if I feel like punishing myself a little , 9-12.
From 1800-1900 I listen to Peta Credlin (she really is outstanding, super sharp, should be a future PM and to date is the only one fighting to make Daniel Andrews accountable for 791 deaths and the debacle in Victoria) ,then roll right into Andrew Bolt 1900-2000 (Andrew is pretty good but I lose interest when he starts talking about George Pell) ,followed up by the King.... Alan Jones (he tells me everything I need to to know about anything and everything ,except Rugby League) then its just another 2 hour stint before bed as Alan Jones Junior aka Paul Murray lets rip on anything that takes his fancy but his speciality is leftist hypocrisy .All the Foxtel shows have token leftists on who get equal air time as opposed to the "our ABC" who have none
For balance I will have a cursory glance at that toss pot and champaign leftist Peter Fitzsimmons twitter feed , he is on it very late in the evening just after Paul Murray finishes ,along with maybe scanning the front pages of someone else's Sydney Morning Herald (I would never buy it myself)
I also used to look at that other chardonnay swilling pretenders' twitter Mike Carlton ,until he outrageously blocked me when he was in dispute with the SMH and he was " thinking of threatening never to write a column for them again" ,to which I replied "if you promise rather than threaten never to write a column for them again I will promise to subscribe to the paper " ! i was promptly blocked and have been ever since.
There you have it 10 or 11 hours of solid clear thinking time not including the inordinate amount of time I spend perusing this august site and reading the erudite and educated views of all on ST's ,I wonder sometimes how I squeeze all that into the day ,,,,,anyway must go I still haven't consumed todays Australian.
Be kind I'm still a Manly supporter !!

I like clear thinking in my news and views and will win few friends I suspect with my viewing habits ....anyway
It all starts with 2GB in the morning 530-9 ( I do miss waking up to Alan roaring into the microphone and whipping up a storm at 535am on government incompetence or political chicanery) then I listen into the Hadley show ,if I feel like punishing myself a little , 9-12.
From 1800-1900 I listen to Peta Credlin (she really is outstanding, super sharp, should be a future PM and to date is the only one fighting to make Daniel Andrews accountable for 791 deaths and the debacle in Victoria) ,then roll right into Andrew Bolt 1900-2000 (Andrew is pretty good but I lose interest when he starts talking about George Pell) ,followed up by the King.... Alan Jones (he tells me everything I need to to know about anything and everything ,except Rugby League) then its just another 2 hour stint before bed as Alan Jones Junior aka Paul Murray lets rip on anything that takes his fancy but his speciality is leftist hypocrisy .All the Foxtel shows have token leftists on who get equal air time as opposed to the "our ABC" who have none
For balance I will have a cursory glance at that toss pot and champaign leftist Peter Fitzsimmons twitter feed , he is on it very late in the evening just after Paul Murray finishes ,along with maybe scanning the front pages of someone else's Sydney Morning Herald (I would never buy it myself)
I also used to look at that other chardonnay swilling pretenders' twitter Mike Carlton ,until he outrageously blocked me when he was in dispute with the SMH and he was " thinking of threatening never to write a column for them again" ,to which I replied "if you promise rather than threaten never to write a column for them again I will promise to subscribe to the paper " ! i was promptly blocked and have been ever since.
There you have it 10 or 11 hours of solid clear thinking time not including the inordinate amount of time I spend perusing this august site and reading the erudite and educated views of all on ST's ,I wonder sometimes how I squeeze all that into the day ,,,,,anyway must go I still haven't consumed todays Australian.
Have you forgiven credlin for killing Abbott's prime ministership?

I really hope this is satire hahahahaha

Have you forgiven credlin for killing Abbott's prime ministership?
I will agree to disagree on that MF76 ,on the basis if you look at the way some of these back benchers carry on (look at the current NSW situation with Gladys and her BF as an example ) ,it would be like herding cats and there is no doubt they needed a very strong and firm hand to keep them in check and I can only imagine that she would give short shrift to any mealy mouthed weak kneed back bencher who didn't want to tow the line .I think we can safely say that Abbotts demise was in large part thanks to Turnbulls delusional vision that he deserved to be PM because ,because ,because he was Malcolm and he was born to rule.
If you watch her on TV you cannot but be impressed .

I will agree to disagree on that MF76 ,on the basis if you look at the way some of these back benchers carry on (look at the current NSW situation with Gladys and her BF as an example ) ,it would be like herding cats and there is no doubt they needed a very strong and firm hand to keep them in check and I can only imagine that she would give short shrift to any mealy mouthed weak kneed back bencher who didn't want to tow the line .I think we can safely say that Abbotts demise was in large part thanks to Turnbulls delusional vision that he deserved to be PM because ,because ,because he was Malcolm and he was born to rule.
If you watch her on TV you cannot but be impressed .
Omg he's serious lmao, I've never seen one of these in the wild before. This is the best entertainment I've had all week, we've gotta keep him going!

Should I tell him I voted for the Greens last election or do you think that might give him an aneurysm?

Omg he's serious lmao, I've never seen one of these in the wild before. This is the best entertainment I've had all week, we've gotta keep him going!

Should I tell him I voted for the Greens last election or do you think that might give him an aneurysm?
Voting for the greens THIS election!

Sky News After Dark - aka Rupert’s Digital Nuremberg Rally.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7