Petero Civoniceva

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penrith have confirmed the signing of test prop Petero Civoniceva for two years.

Civoniceva has agreed to join Penrith next NRL season after a decade at Brisbane.

The Queensland State Of Origin forward said he is excited about the new challenge at the Panthers, with the deal until the end of 2009 with an option for a third season.

Penrith general manager Michael Leary said securing Civoniceva was a huge boost for the club who this week granted captain Craig Gower a release to play Rugby Union in France next year.

Source: Foxsports news channel

The panthers were tossing up between Petero and Kane Cleal as a replacement for Clinton.

I would rather have Petero in my team than Clinton who is useless and wouldn't have the talent to do up Petero's shoelaces.

The panthers would have been pissed that Gower has left them now otherwise I am sure they would have made a bigger effort to retain Wallace.

Fcuken broncos scum told him a few years ago, when the cowboys were after him, that sign this deal and the next one will set you up for life intimating a huge pay day. He is loyal and plays his heart out being the form prop of the last 2 years, then the scum try to **** him in the ass and offer him 240k a season for 2 years, less than he is on now.

Is pathetic from them

Am sick of hearing them trot out the "concessions" and "we couldn't afford to keep him" line when they have purchased Clinton, Sims and Wallace

Petro won't add much to the hapless Panffers. Smaller, more agile forwards will cut them to pieces next year. Plus it's a bit weird having forwards without a half or 5/8.

Petero will be a gun next year.. I reckon he is in the peak of his career and will be for at least one more year.. then start to descend a little.. I think he'll be a good buy for Penrith.. They should have good go forward next year.. as DSM5 says.. who the hell is going to be in the halves??

Maybe Penny could look at picking up Joe Williams and have him and Brett Firman as their halves??

They might be able to do something... could two wrongs make a right??

Is pathetic from them

Am sick of hearing them trot out the \"concessions\" and \"we couldn't afford to keep him\" line when they have purchased Clinton, Sims and Wallace

Everything is cyclical and i think the Boncos will be doing it tough in no time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4