peter squared, not that bright!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
its simple - he has half a brain

1/2 squared is 1/4.

So really he is a quarter wit, not even close to a halfwit

He took offence to the thread about alot of us hoping Parra go down in all grades.
He trolled through the record books and tallied up the results of Manly finalists over many years.
I'm not too sure on how accurate his information was and couldn't be bothered to check it as it was pointless and tinged with bitterness.
Obviously a Parra supporter sick of his team choking. Atleast the Eagles haven't let us down this year as not many seriously considered us a chance of beating Parra.
I think this chump counted his chickens and bought a ticket to the GF before the Cowboys game.
I suppose you can't really blame him for being dirty on his team of chokers but maybe he should express this on his own teams westie si...oops sorry ...web site.

Not much...you are right though, most are sooks!
When Manly got belted by them I took it, admitted they were the better team and acknowledged they were a premiership threat.
Now they have choked again these same blokes are no where to be seen and they keep hanging up on me....for some reason.
Maybe it's because I announce myself as Brian 'Choker' Smith and ask if there are any coaching positions available for their son's under 7s side???

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2