Peter Sharp GONE!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a way for a club to go out. After all their on field success. Sad :(

:p LOL! They're not going anywhere. They've lost a serial dickhead and a crap coach. That's all. They'll probably roll the Donkeys this week.

Stop the search! I've found a fitting coach. The ex boxer and master of all sports...the Brownish Bomber.........Milo Kerrigan!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c36fNAjV_5Y

Well, it'll kill 15 mins watching this. lol

I feel for the bloke.......he didn't want the gig to begin with.

How must Gallen be feeling ? Turned down the chance to join Manly.

I'd still be having nightmares over the stupidity of that decision.

simon64 said:
I feel the bloke.......he didn't want the gig to begin with.

Dressing sharp is one thing. Feeling sharp is another. I'll be having nightmares about that, thanks Simon. :p ;)

COMMANDER said:
Big mouth Gallen should be captain coach for the rest of the season.
Yep, Agree Commander, let him put his money where his mouth is. He cant be paid any extra ? salary cap!
So he has to do both jobs at no extra cost, and this will help pay for the fact that the poor ol' Sharks have no sponsor.

But the ASADA investigation was such a furfy, Flanno should be allowed to come back, early. Special NRL Dispensation. Dire need. You watch them fire under Flanno :exclamation:, might make their way up the table to 12 th ! :)

Shouldn't Greenturd be proactive in stabilizing the Sharks :huh:
The billion dollar deal requires16 NRL level Clubs :cool:

I feel sorry for Sharpy. There are a mile of ex players/coachers that poke their hand up when a new position becomes a available saying pick me, pick me. He isn't one of them. I think he learnt years ago it was not his go. Lets face it you have to be pretty hard nosed to succeed. He may have been a good back up man.

From the outside looking in Todd Carney needed someone to get absolutely firm with him. Flannigan may have been able to do it but not Sharpy, too nice a guy.

I would have liked Gal to be the captain/coach. He assisted greatly in bring the situation to where we have now. OK he just told the truth, but not always the best thing to do.

mozgrame said:
simon64 said:
I feel the bloke.......he didn't want the gig to begin with.

Dressing sharp is one thing. Feeling sharp is another. I'll be having nightmares about that, thanks Simon. :p ;)

There you go mozgramme. Last thing I want is to upset your sleep patterns.

This may be the final catalyst that is needed to move them to Adelaide or Perth.

I'd like to see that in a big way.

ASADA, Coaches gone, their top signing gone, etc. etc.

Well they've just been fortunate enough to make a very large saving financially (exit Todd)
for anyone ''brave'' enough to take over, for half a year that is.

With Flanagan back on board soon, perhaps allowing Gallen and the ''leadership'' group to guide themselves isn't unthinkable?

They couldn't do much worse now.

Who is this TBA dude? Is he any good?

Sharks

Interchange

Coach: TBA

Ill give it a go, ill do it for $150k for the remainder of the year and flights home

Clint said:
Who is this TBA dude? Is he any good?

Sharks

Interchange

Coach: TBA

Was named to play for Queensland once, but got bumped for Carroll. Unlucky bloke...missed Origin then fell through the cracks to end up coaching Cronulla.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4