Peter Peters: Time for Hindy to walk away

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
byso said:
Zorbas article was 100% correct but maybe he should of left his article for next week.
Articles dont win matches the teams Ability and Attitude does.
Parra can have a memorial for Sterling , Price, and Cronin as well but if we play to our potential the party is over for Parra tonight

Jatz Crackers said:
lovefooty said:
Ok .I have read a lot that you have said over some time and want to know what have you ever done for the club other than wine about others who give there time.

You seem to be a glass half empty sort of guy and bag others who go out of there way to help.

why are you a supporter if you bag and have a go at the people who go out of there way to make sure we have a club to support.

I know it takes all sorts of people to make the world go around but you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder.

Now Matas, it isnt going to be a good BBQ at your place if thats how its going to be. Stuff all wine & one bloody chip.

Sorry to whine about the wine but I had to much last night.
I still stick by what I said.

What phone box is the B B Q in.

I might have been upset that Zorba wrote the article this week, but really Zorba is irrelevant and I doubt they would have even known about it.

lovefooty said:
Matabele said:
Cambo said:
Matabele said:
Yeah we've experienced his bad cop routine.

Seriously matas time to let it go.

Easy for you to say.

Ok .I have read a lot that you have said over some time and want to know what have you ever done for the club other than wine about others who give there time.

You seem to be a glass half empty sort of guy and bag others who go out of there way to help.

why are you a supporter if you bag and have a go at the people who go out of there way to make sure we have a club to support.

I know it takes all sorts of people to make the world go around but you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder.

So seriously, a Japanese backpacker purchases a bagel from you and then comes back to tell you it's crap. Do you really ask them to take over your business?

Matabele said:
lovefooty said:
Matabele said:
Cambo said:
Matabele said:
Yeah we've experienced his bad cop routine.

Seriously matas time to let it go.

Easy for you to say.

So seriously, a Japanese backpacker purchases a bagel from you and then comes back to tell you it's crap. Do you really ask them to take over your business?

So we will ad to your dysfunctional attitude GLASS JAW.

It's people like you who can't come to terms with the logical progression of your ideas that have the problem lovefooty. Don't you have a gratis fruit salad to make?

Matabele said:
It's people like you who can't come to terms with the logical progression of your ideas that have the problem lovefooty. Don't you have a gratis fruit salad to make?

I think its now official to ad me to the long list of people who think you are a first rate TOSER !!

Matabele said:
That'd be 'tosser'.

Oh, and 'add'. The simpletons these days. Sheesh.

That's OK I am sure the word has been used at you a lot and you know all about it.

For me I prefer to speak to the people who do good things for the club,
unlike you who does Sweet F*** All and whine about others.

lovefooty said:
Matabele said:
That'd be 'tosser'.

That's OK I am sure the word has been used at you a lot and you know all about it.

I see you scoop about Aussie bum was in the tele today lovefooty

Cambo said:
lovefooty said:
Matabele said:
That'd be 'tosser'.

I see you scoop about Aussie bum was in the tele today lovefooty

I did meet them about a month ago. They said they were coming in.
One of Mary Fingalstins contacts. Mary is great. She also runs the angels.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2