Peter Peters - Disgraced by your silence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@

@BOZO Will go to his grave loving ZtH, the rest of us will will go to ours hating the prick!!
A wise quote feathered friend . Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
life-is-too-short-to-waste-on-hating-other-people.jpg

Feathered friend ...... please just admit Zorba is a dick.
Feathered friend Wombat like any other human being Zorba has done some good things and not so good things in life but he was good enough to play in a winning Manly grand final and keep a role in the Manly club for many years .
There are fallouts in all clubs but nothing will make true supporters fallout from ever following the club they love
keep-calm-and-love-the-manly-sea-eagles.png

Bozo . You must have really big lips because you keep kissing that fat pr**s butt.
I have a big heart for Manly and for every one that is part of our great club including die hard passionate supporters like you and others on here ,
I am just focussed on another new Manly great era . Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

On a positive note Mark, I think ZtH will be ashes or in the ground long before any of us.
Feathered friend others before you tried to kill him just like the Sharks tried their best in that brutal 1973 grand final but their best was not good enough and the mighty Sea eagles Triumphed yet again !!!
art_peter-peters-420x0.jpg

I keep thinking @BOZO is a Penn plant, in fact might even be Scotty boy himself?

But maybe not as he does seem a little smarter than our Mr Fluffy.

Love to have a Silvetails pre game get together with everyone wearing their ST name on their shirt.

Only ones absolved are @Dan and myself, I think we are about the only ones using real names!

You up for it Scott, sorry @BOZO

I keep thinking @BOZO is a Penn plant, in fact might even be Scotty boy himself?

But maybe not as he does seem a little smarter than our Mr Fluffy.

Love to have a Silvetails pre game get together with everyone wearing their ST name on their shirt.

Only ones absolved are @Dan and myself, I think we are about the only ones using real names!

You up for it Scott, sorry @BOZO
The pre game get together is a great idea Mark as they are many amazing characters on this site and whether one agrees with their views or not they also cant deny their passion for our great club .
Without the funds we are fcked and this explains my loyalty to the Penns as Quantum took their money and pissed off
Have a great day feathered friend and I look forward to seeing you and the other Manly characters soon . Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Despite all this jovial banter I reckon a get together for Silvertailers at a game in 2016 should be an aim to have happen.

Bit far away for Dan to organise BUT if @Dan was planning on attending any game at Brooky in 2016 then that should be the one to look at .

Cautionary note: ZtH might have a team of marksmen around the ground, with instructions to take out people wearing t-shirts with the likes of yours truly etc. inscribed on them.

He is Greek after all. They bear grudges.

Cautionary note: ZtH might have a team of marksmen around the ground, with instructions to take out people wearing t-shirts with the likes of yours truly etc. inscribed on them.

He is Greek after all. They bear grudges.
I am not sure that all Greeks bear grudges Tezza . The only thing that I am 100% certain is that all Manly people stand as one when our mighty Manly team run on to the field against the opposition . Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
5_-Birds-of-a-feather-flock-together.jpg

Craig Field also played for Manly. That alone may not be the best indicator of character. What else ya got?
Every family has ones that go astray like fickle Field that you mentioned .
I ain't going anywhere as I will always be Loyal to the mighty Sea eagles club .
I got a maroon and white heart , that's what I got feathered friend . :)

Every family has ones that go astray like fickle Field that you mentioned .
I ain't going anywhere as I will always be Loyal to the mighty Sea eagles club .
I got a maroon and white heart , that's what I got feathered friend . :)
I don't agree with you on ZtC but I like your style. He might have done some good things a long time ago (not sure what though) ..... but he is still a dick. Come on, admit it .......

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9