Peta Hiku - 2013 Content Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thought he had another great game on Sunday against the Raiders. Took a couple of good catches under pressure, slotted in well in attack, scored a try and he's not afraid to take a hit-up either.

^ And in the early minutes he took the ball from Brett White's arms over the try line, preventing a certain Canberra try.
The kid is quality and definitely belongs in first grade. He's done a great job for us this year, taking on the super-sub role vacated by Dean Whare. He may even be a better player than Whare.

He's going very well.

Lose the tummy and get a bit more speed and that'll do him the world of good.

I think he will prove very versatile in positions 1-7 in the coming years. He seems to read a game well for a young guy, went good a fb and good at 3/4, has shown enough to suggest he would be able to fill in at 6,7 in the near future.

How long is he contracted for ? Will he wait patiently in the wings for another year ?? If he keeps getting regular little cameo's than that should sate his appetite for some 1st grade experience one would think. There is a lot to like about him that's for sure, hopefully he keeps fulfilling that potential and it's in a Maroon and White jumper.

Stevo said:
He's gonna be making it very hard for Wolfie to secure a contract for next season.

He's not like for like with wolfy, Hiku is creative and skillful, Wolf is a finisher with a lot of ball return power, see his line break yesterday. I don't see Hiku as a winger, as I have said previously. He's a 1, 3, 4 or 6

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4