Perth Sea Eagles...wtf

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Won't happen. Melbourne Storm is the blue print for expansion. A new created team in a AFL territory with success. I've said it before on ST, having two Eagles teams in one city competing for fans is just stupid. Expansion, yes. Relocation, no way.....unless it's the Tigers or Parra.

Won't happen. Melbourne Storm is the blue print for expansion. A new created team in a AFL territory with success. I've said it before on ST, having two Eagles teams in one city competing for fans is just stupid. Expansion, yes. Relocation, no way.....unless it's the Tigers or Parra.
The Western Tigers...… Perfect

Apart from already having a sea eagles rl team over there, I am told there is a vfl team in WA called the eagles. The eagle brand is already far too overexposed in that state. Even the failed “marketing 101” students that run the nrl could see that.

Toddy's in our corner?.....there's no doubt then, we're ****ed.
No no - all he is saying is he would suck the life out of us like a parasite and wouldn't give us a half eaten bagel if we were starving (in financial speak).
Other than that he has our full support.
NYEagle

It's all to do with our demountables. We need to hurry up and spend some of that $10 mil on cementing those suckers down.
You do realise that this whole demountable thing was a media beat up and not something said by Barrett?
Yes and yes. Trent is on record as saying he has no issue with the facilities.

It's hard to explain sarcasm but that's all it was, definitely aimed at the eternal media beat up, not having a dig at Trent.

Apart from already having a sea eagles rl team over there, I am told there is a vfl team in WA called the eagles. The eagle brand is already far too overexposed in that state. Even the failed “marketing 101” students that run the nrl could see that.

Actually Shoe mate, from a marketing perspective, the Eagles brand would be a rather smart move as it would likely draw AFL fans to a common brand. In fact, a smart marketeer would promote a dual WA Eagles sports brand that cross promotes both codes. In a remote one city landscape, that would be powerful in promoting “the west against the rest”

No no - all he is saying is he would suck the life out of us like a parasite and wouldn't give us a half eaten bagel if we were starving (in financial speak).
Other than that he has our full support.
NYEagle
That's a relief, I thought his support was probably a sign of the End of Days and the start of the Great Tribulation.

So according to the media one club selling rugby league in Perth would be easier and more financially lucrative than a 75 year old club selling rugby league in the top 50% half of the Sydney metro area? It also the half of Sydney with the greater wealth, more money and companies. Unlike Perth they also don't have been taught what rugby league is.

All relocating Manly will do is leave half of Sydney with no league team at all and give AFL and ARU free kick. How are all those Bears fans? How many became members and fans of other Sydney NRL clubs? NONE!

Mind you, Manly still haven't yet made any real use of being the only club in Sydney on the northside of the Parramatta River and the Harbour.

Actually Shoe mate, from a marketing perspective, the Eagles brand would be a rather smart move as it would likely draw AFL fans to a common brand. In fact, a smart marketeer would promote a dual WA Eagles sports brand that cross promotes both codes. In a remote one city landscape, that would be powerful in promoting “the west against the rest”
Yeah but that would require passing marketing 201

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6