Perth home game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Who said:
If we are going to play in Perth it should be against The Warriors so they have even further to travel.

Nah bad choice bro.

There is ****loads of Kiwis over here and the Manly fans would be outnumbered 10:1

KE didn't realise you were in christchurch. hope you didn't suffer any personal losses out of the terrible earthquake. how are things rebuilding there?

Ian Martin tragic said:
KE didn't realise you were in christchurch. hope you didn't suffer any personal losses out of the terrible earthquake. how are things rebuilding there?

Personally I am ok, house and family all fine. Have a few family who have lost their homes though, and an old cricket teammate lost his wife in 1 of the buildings that collapsed

I missed the last 2 big ones at the start of June and have only been back in the country a few days so not right up with the play, but the rebuilding of the city is hard because everytime something gets sorted we have another decent size rattle. The CBD is going to be unrecognisable by the time they let us in, nearly 1000 buildings already down or coming down

Seaeagle63 said:
The Who said:
If we are going to play in Perth it should be against The Warriors so they have even further to travel.

Nah bad choice bro.

There is ****loads of Kiwis over here and the Manly fans would be outnumbered 10:1

It seems there are more Kiwis in Australia than in NZ. But point taken. Perhaps then we play North Queensland there?

WAMF said:
Tramby must be busy running a tour in Pyongyang.

nah he's in the middle of the simpson desert but wait till he finds out........he'll have a woody bigger than Cambo

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ian Martin tragic said:

Personally I am ok, house and family all fine. Have a few family who have lost their homes though, and an old cricket teammate lost his wife in 1 of the buildings that collapsed

I missed the last 2 big ones at the start of June and have only been back in the country a few days so not right up with the play, but the rebuilding of the city is hard because everytime something gets sorted we have another decent size rattle. The CBD is going to be unrecognisable by the time they let us in, nearly 1000 buildings already down or coming down
Just got off the phone to a mate in Omaru and he said you guys had another decent shake this morning. They felt it in Omaru. Hope you came through OK.

wombatgc said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Ian Martin tragic said:

Just got off the phone to a mate in Omaru and he said you guys had another decent shake this morning. They felt it in Omaru. Hope you came through OK.

Yeah mate no dramas at all, only when they get up near 6 and a bit shallower they cause a bit more concern

Lol we view them a bit differently here now we have had that many of the bastards, about 8000 now or something. This mornings one woke me up but tbh was pretty gentle for a 5.1 and hardly raised an eyebrow, I had actually forgotten about it until somebody at work asked if I had felt it lol. Compare that to the Aucklanders who were panicking at a 2.9 a couple of weeks back haha

play in russia. moscow or st Petersberg.

Tramby would love to send the manly fans there!!

also the ladies to guys ratio is like 65:35. giddy up!

Brookvale said:

I like that ratio

Kiwi Eagle said:
Cambo said:
Brookvale said:

I like that ratio

You rate yourself to pick up 1 of those 35 mate ?
i thought we were mates u rexhunt

wombatgc said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Ian Martin tragic said:

How has your mate gotten on with the snow ? has been quite a big dumping here the last 24 hours

Kiwi Eagle said:
Cambo said:
Brookvale said:

I like that ratio

You rate yourself to pick up 1 of those 35 mate ?

Lol, nah i got a nice blonde local lass.

A few friends are from St Petersburg and gave me the stats.

Just wondering if there's been any further mention from the club about this or was it just a throw away line from Zorba?

Cambo, my advice is to stay well away from the Veruska's over there. All they're looking for is a good time.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8