Personal Try Tones

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
I don't know about you guys but i'd love to see the club bring in personal try tones.

I'd love to hear freak on a leash by Korn blasting when T-Rex scores. Or Tomorrow by Silverchair when Mauro scores.

Suggestions, thoughts?

Snake - "Not Guilty" by The Beatles
Hoppa - "Missionary Man" by The Eurythmics
Matai - "Dirty Deeds" by AC/DC
Killer - "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads
Robbo - "Detachable Penis" by King Missile
Foz - "Superstar" by Sonic Youth
DCE - "Cherry Pie" by Warrant
Gift - "Me And Baby Brother" by War
Choc - "Territorial Pissings" by Nirvana
Nood - "Warrior" by Scandal
Kite - "Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite" by The Beatles
Ballin - "Mr Dependable" by Hannah Bethel
King - "King Of Pain" by Sting
Buhrer - "What About Me?" by Moving Pictures
Rose - "Eat It" by Weird Al Yankovich
Rodney - "Back From The Dead" by Babyshambles
T-Rex - "Monster Mash" by Bobby Pickett
Wolfman - "Of Wolf And Man" by Metallica
Dessie - "Underneath the Radar" by Underworld

manlyforever08 said:
Wolfie would have to be "Hungry Like The Wolf" by Duran Duran.. that'd be epic.

Yep, that's better than mine

mosto said:
manlyforever08 said:

Yep, that's better than mine

Wolf would have to be Bad Moon Rising by CCR from the movie American Werewolf in London.

that actually would be cool if the players got to pick a song or something, but one step at a time, the announcer was still shaky until last week

We need more try celebrations. Finding the Australian Chad Ochocinco or Terrell Owens would boost our crowd numbers.

would be great for atmosphere, however sadly licensing the music, even small bites of it would be a bit of a nightmare. it's a bitch of a business (publishers hold the power) and you'd more than likely be stuck with the catalogue of just one publisher, limiting the songs you can use. and their job is to continue pushing new stuff in their catalogue, so they'd also probably wind up only approving songs that are currently on the 'market'.

"sure we'll let you use this song, on the condition that any others you use also come from our catalogue, otherwise no, you can't use that song, oh and by the way this pile of music is fresh and new, pick your grabs from these"

which im pretty sure is why you only usually hear things like sound effects or really bad old party songs.

Wolfpack said:
We need more try celebrations. Finding the Australian Chad Ochocinco or Terrell Owens would boost our crowd numbers.

yuh most of the time it's just popular songs of the moment. i'm loving that the music plays while we get a run on the oval now.. you know it's time to go on the oval once Sweet Caroline starts playing lol

manlyforever08 said:

They actually did this in 2009. It lasted all of about two games when Wolfie scored then they stopped it for some reason.

mosto said:
Snake - "Not Guilty" by The Beatles
Hoppa - "Missionary Man" by The Eurythmics
Matai - "Dirty Deeds" by AC/DC
Killer - "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads
Robbo - "Detachable Penis" by King Missile
Foz - "Superstar" by Sonic Youth
DCE - "Cherry Pie" by Warrant
Gift - "Me And Baby Brother" by War
Choc - "Territorial Pissings" by Nirvana
Nood - "Warrior" by Scandal
Kite - "Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite" by The Beatles
Ballin - "Mr Dependable" by Hannah Bethel
King - "King Of Pain" by Sting
Buhrer - "What About Me?" by Moving Pictures
Rose - "Eat It" by Weird Al Yankovich
Rodney - "Back From The Dead" by Babyshambles
T-Rex - "Monster Mash" by Bobby Pickett
Wolfman - "Of Wolf And Man" by Metallica
Dessie - "Underneath the Radar" by Underworld

Super Effort!!!

Regarding the legality of playing music: I thought you were allowed to use a short sample of a song but only a certain length. Surely you could just use the itunes sample for each song?

I think there may be a small difference between using a song, either in part or in full for commercial purposes (which this would fall into) v's listening to an itunes track sample at home?

bones said:
manlyforever08 said:

They actually did this in 2009. It lasted all of about two games when Wolfie scored then they stopped it for some reason.

Actually I suggested/arranged it at the time (2009) so it was played whenever Wolfie scored but I thought it was for quite a few games. It wasn't only "Hungry Like the Wolf", also "Werewolves of London" was played.

Then last year he never played and this year it seems to have been forgotten about. I've been going to suggest it again......but have been waiting for Wolfie to actually start playing again!

Our very owm Grayman does the music at the Titans stadium.
I'd suggest a song by anti-nowhere league (f..ked up and wasted!)...especially after the arse-reaming the Titans are about to recieve from the king of grubs.

I just reckon it would be awesome. The players would get a buzz out of it for sure. Everyone around the ground singing their song when they score. Larissa, pass it on. You can even take the credit for it! ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4