Perry opens up on tumultuous Manly stint

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
For those interested.

Perry was pretty positive of the club and of 2V

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/manly-sea-eagles/manly-sea-eagles-sacked-manager-david-perry-tipped-to-be-replaced-by-south-sydney-financial-guru-20141027-11cjja.html

He seems a very classy person. And also smart. Almost certainly there will be an understanding that to earn his pay-out from the Penns he needs to be politically correct.
I'm waiting until 2016 for his warts'n'all book on his time with the club!
In fact, Dave, if you are looking for a ghost writer I'm your man.

Yeah, obviously he's been given a payout and would be dumb to endanger that, but I think both he and the Penns have handled his departure very well. No fuss, nice words all around and what appears to be an able replacement already installed. Maybe this will be the end of any bloodletting.
As Who said, all done with a lot of class.

Cronulla could do worse than approach Perry for their vacant CEO position. If a club needs a financial shake-up and drawing in money, Perry appears to be good fit for them at the moment.

Hamster Huey said:
Cronulla could do worse than approach Perry for their vacant CEO position. If a club needs a financial shake-up and drawing in money, Perry appears to be good fit for them at the moment.

Was thinking this aswell. I wont be surprised if he is picked up by the sharks.

Perry didn't really reveal much in that interview, though like others here I think it has to do more with protecting his own than anything. Not many NRL clubs out there would want to hire an administrator who doesn't mind spilling his guts about the inner workings of his former club to the media and Perry is clearly looking to fill a similar position at another club.

The smartest thing was to simply say that he was leaving on good terms.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9