Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Perrett

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
He was released from the Bulldogs by Des with 2 years still left to run on his contract. That was after being named as junior Kangaroo, and U20's SOO. Not sure Des is a fan
Not sure, lol. Yes I too suspect not. He has ability, he has size, and potential, but a Keppie who rips in and fronts up is always going to get picked before a bloke like Lloyd. Good luck to Lloyd, surely he'd be a star if he went to England, especially given his over-heating issues. Or maybe that Toronto outfit, whatever they are called. It looks pretty cold up there, judging from GE's snapshots. :)

HoldenV8

I'd say Lloyd might be better off in the ESL. Sure Brisbane need forwards, but I suspect he'd spend most of time time playing Qld Cup if he went there. In England he'd be at least a bench spot for someone, especially given his NRL experience.

Woodsie

played strong, done good.
Perrett was dynamic .... one in every 4 or 5 games ..... always appeared to be lacking that competetive "nature" good footballers need ....

• ✔️
Reactions: maxta

maxta

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Perrett was dynamic .... one in every 4 or 5 games ..... always appeared to be lacking that competetive "nature" good footballers need ....
In a sharp, short post - this pretty much sums it up....

Briza

Maroon and White - Born and Bred
Not enough energy and too lazy, players like him don't have long careers in the NRL.
I'm surprised t rex has had such a long career, if not for joining Manly from Parra and forming a friendship with Des I doubt he would have.

simon64

Premium Member
We don't have the salary cap space to have fringe players like Perrett on the books.
We have young guys who would be better of having his coin.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I like him but that's half his problem. Front rowers have to be disliked and proud of it.

robbiea

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I once saw him have a good enforcing game against Newcastle at a trial in Gosford a couple of years back.Thats it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom