Perfect time to blood players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This w/e against the Broncos could be a good time to blood some young players, as we'll have nothing to lose up there. The odds are already stacked against us (injuries, rep backups, hostile stadium, in-form opposition). I'd like to see Cuthbo and Balling get a run, and Rose to get more game-time. Maybe a couple of other PL players.

we dont want to be flogged!!!!

you only blood lots of players in one go if you have no other choice.

We may not have a choice, with BK, Kylie and Stewart out and potential for Ox, King & co to suffer injuries in the city v country there is potential for us to be 6 or 7 players down.

With PL drawn to play the Dragons at WIN on Saturday afternoon there could be an early morning rush for flights to Brisbane on Saturday Morning by any PL player that is called in at short notice to replace Hicks/Orford/King/Kite should they suffer an injury on Friday night.

Or conversley do the shadow players travel to Brisbane with the NRL squad and get put on the first flight back to Sydney on Saturday morning if the aforementioned quartet are fit to play on Saturday night.

Lets hope it is the latter option chosen by Manly Management.

I never actually thought of that option Pete, it sounds like the sensible thing to do though doesn't it. It will be interesting to see who actually does take the field for Premier League on Sat arvo and who else is on the 2 man bench!!

Manly have Curtis, deadwood and J P cherry on standby as replacements.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4