Penrith - Supporters bus details

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

This Friday we head to the foot of the mountains to take on the Panthers in round 16 of the NRL competition at CUA stadium.

Sea Eagles members You will receive a 15% discount on match tickets. (Discount only available on game day and you will need to show a membership card at the venue box office when purchasing tickets to receive the member discount)

The club will be running a supporter bus to the game departing from Manly Leagues Club at 5.30pm but as always this will be dependant on numbers if you would like to catch the bus to or from CUA stadium please ensure that you are booked in by Wednesday.

Bus Cost:
Bus Subscribers - no cost
Sea Eagles Member (Adult) - only $20
Sea Eagles Member (Concession) - only $15
(Discounts on supporter buses is another benefit of Sea Eagles Membership).
Non-Member (Adult) - $25

AND take your thermals, I was at this same game last year and it was freakin freezin!!!

But then again I am used to shorts and T-Shirts in winter

I caught the bus up to Bluetongue when we played Newcastle and will do it again.  A most enjoyable and relaxing trip.  Didn't have to battle the traffic, could have some beers and got picked up at the club.  I'd recommend the bus anytime.

Yeah - it was cold last year but there are plenty of food places across the road - feed your face full of KFC prior to the game & the whale blubber will keep ya warm.

Don't believe me check out these buns!

:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4