Penrith’s Injuries(or lack of)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nordburg

Bencher
Over the last season and a third, most teams have suffered many injuries and in some cases long term, season ending. Manly and the Roosters for example. But during that time, the Panthers have gone relatively unscathed, barring the odd short term injury that has seen a player only miss maybe 4-5 weeks at most. So what are the Panthers doing that others aren’t or is it just luck and maybe their turn will come, because the results speak for themselves when a team is basically fully fit every week.

Parra has had very few injuries as well

Training methods or just bad luck?

Maybe younger players as the roosters didn't seem to suffer many injuries in the past few years

Parra has had very few injuries as well

Training methods or just bad luck?

Maybe younger players as the roosters didn't seem to suffer many injuries in the past few years
Roosters lost Radley and Verrills for the season early on last year,neither are 24 yet

Over the last season and a third,most teams have suffered many injuries and in some cases long term,season ending,Manly and the Roosters for example.But during that time,the Panthers have gone relatively unscathed,barring the odd short term injury that has seen a player only miss maybe 4-5 weeks at most.So what are the Panthers doing that others aren’t or is it just luck and maybe their turn will come,because the results speak for themselves when a team is basically fully fit every week
Saw someone named Dank on their payroll. Plus using the Knights 1997 training supplements schedule.

Saw someone named Dank on their payroll. Plus using the Knights 1997 training supplements schedule.
The Man Shake must be made of 'extract of McDougall' (roids?), and the 'Chocolate Soldiers' obviously love their chocolate drinks...........maybe......

Most clubs have a lot of injuries. The main club I can think of that has kept nearly all its stars fit, since around 2003, is... gee I just can't think of their name. I'll come back when I think of it.

Same as any other team really, had no major injuries.. until they do..
I mean their hooker broke his wrist and missed a month and a half, that's significant.
All it takes is Cleary or Luai to go down holding a knee and they will be the next "injury ravaged" club

Brisbane has had very few injuries also; they just keep dropping players because of poor form.

The answer is in the way they play, they dominate games, dominate possession, dominate in defense, clearys kicking game results in them playing down the oppositions end of the field the majority of the game, more ball possession equals less tackling, less fatigue and less injuries. The more dominate they are they rack up big leads quickly and other teams are forced to play catch up football basically throwing in the towel

They've had a good run with injury, as has the Storm. The big difference between those top teams and us is that they can cover an injury to their spine and keep winning over those 2-5 weeks. Penrith were without Edwards and Api for a couple of months, hasn't stopped them. Papy and Grant missing many weeks for the Storm, they are still chugging along. Roosters were winning games without their whole first choice spine

Our delicate little flowers lose Tommy and we can't beat time with a stick. Some people here seem to think that is acceptable and excusable. It's crazy how one player make such a difference to our team.

started to show some definite improvement against the Warriors some weeks ago but with Tom back following , automatically went to another improved level again . Why is it so , or should it be so .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7