Penns sack Toovey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He can discuss this on his radio show this weekend.

I wonder if lovefooty knows anything about this?

Question asked earlier, but no response. For the uneducated round here (i.e. me) who is Hitler supposed to be ? Ken Arthurson ?

Question asked earlier, but no response. For the uneducated round here (i.e. me) who is Hitler supposed to be ? Ken Arthurson ?
Not Arko as he was part of the ousting of 2v. That DT piece on 2v being complacent was shocking :mad:

I think the Fuhrer is a composite of the Manly Season Ticket Holders psyche :confused:

We defend the Fortress and the Only True Premiers in the NSW RL, the ARL and the NRL :wait:

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles or the Great Void :)

I'm sure I heard Adolf referred to as Ken or Arko.

Adolf Arthurson. The Godfather of Third Reich Rugby League. Coming to a battlefield near you.

Of course Adolf could have been Jamie Buhrer. Has a certain rhyme to it.

Gee that Hitler clip has had some mileage over the years, I wonder if they get royalties for all these parodies ??

They do call Hitler "Ken" at the start of this clip, so I assume they are referring to Arko. Very funny.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4