penns, Fulton made the right decision

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watched the Knights - Bulldogs game, and it was enthralling, would have loved to see Kurt Gidley dive over for a match winner to rub it in Ha$lers face!
For me - This season was like a like a root that goes on too long....... Should have rolled over & gone to sleep after the first...

Peters is the gob of the Penns and we have to lump it! The owners have made their change and now they must deliver!

It is the end of an era and its time for some of our wonderful kids to emerge and mix it with our experienced players and build a new team that embodies the Manly spirit, something that has been compromised over the last 18 months.

What I really meant to say is that ZtH is a figure widely admired across the sporting universe. Noted for his generous, balanced and transparent viewpoints on all things league-related, devoid of any agendas.
Now that my emotional equilibrium is back to normal, I do hope that the damage that ZtH has wilfully set out to do on behalf of his financial lifeline, aka the Fluffy P Combo, doesn't set the organisation up for the sort of destabilisation and mediocrity embodied by a club like Parramatta. As someone alluded to elsewhere, 9th spot on the ladder is a disastrous outcome for Manly-Warringah. For Parramatta, finishing up in 10th or 11th spot is a great result.

The 'white anting' of a man who is so much bigger (figuratively) than ZtH, Mr Fluffy and Silent P, has been the most disgraceful aspect in all of this. It even goes beyond (in my recollection), the 'job' that was done on Alan Thompson in 1989. I thought Toovey would go from great player, to great coach to great administrator at Manly. Alas, these three deadsh-ts and their co-conspirators have done Toovey in. I just hope that he returns to the Club one day, to rescue it from the clutches of these deplorable people.

Peters is filth. Absolute scum. He is hated far and wide in the broader RL community.

A sad, pathetic, maggot-ridden pile of offal-laden, inbred, obtuse, subhuman ****.
Sorry to hear that you dislike Zorba so much Tezza but there are many in the RL community that have also seen the good side in him.

Now that my emotional equilibrium is back to normal, I do hope that the damage that ZtH has wilfully set out to do on behalf of his financial lifeline, aka the Fluffy P Combo, doesn't set the organisation up for the sort of destabilisation and mediocrity embodied by a club like Parramatta. As someone alluded to elsewhere, 9th spot on the ladder is a disastrous outcome for Manly-Warringah. For Parramatta, finishing up in 10th or 11th spot is a great result.

The 'white anting' of a man who is so much bigger (figuratively) than ZtH, Mr Fluffy and Silent P, has been the most disgraceful aspect in all of this. It even goes beyond (in my recollection), the 'job' that was done on Alan Thompson in 1989. I thought Toovey would go from great player, to great coach to great administrator at Manly. Alas, these three deadsh-ts and their co-conspirators have done Toovey in. I just hope that he returns to the Club one day, to rescue it from the clutches of these deplorable people.
I love Toovey as much as any passionate Manly fan but like most passionate fans I look forward to another new successful era for the mighty Sea eagles . . We don't want to enter into a new era as a club divided with hate like the Palestinians and the Israelites .

I love Toovey as much as any passionate Manly fan but like most passionate fans I look forward to another new successful era for the mighty Sea eagles . . We don't want to enter into a new era as a club divided with hate like the Palestinians and the Israelites .

I know we don't see eye to eye on your mate ZtH, and I note your comments on the Middle East situation, but if you think the antics of the last 12 months will just be wiped under the carpet in quick time then I think you need counselling.

I'm sure in time people will forget, I'm sure never forgive, but in time people will move on but there's a good deal of healing that needs to take place first of all, and your mate ZtH stirring **** behind the scenes won't help this at all.

Then again he's shafted everyone that's crossed him hasn't he so maybe his blitzkrieg is finished ?

TBH I'm surprised Donny Singe is still there, surely he'd be on the " hit list " as well.

Anyway, I'm stewing, he's gloating and he's won his war.

It's just a pity the war ever had to take place.

I know we don't see eye to eye on your mate ZtH, and I note your comments on the Middle East situation, but if you think the antics of the last 12 months will just be wiped under the carpet in quick time then I think you need counselling.

I'm sure in time people will forget, I'm sure never forgive, but in time people will move on but there's a good deal of healing that needs to take place first of all, and your mate ZtH stirring **** behind the scenes won't help this at all.

Then again he's shafted everyone that's crossed him hasn't he so maybe his blitzkrieg is finished ?

TBH I'm surprised Donny Singe is still there, surely he'd be on the " hit list " as well.

Anyway, I'm stewing, he's gloating and he's won his war.

It's just a pity the war ever had to take place.
The only war I am interested in feathered friend is the one our players fight on the field against the rest of the NRL teams

Sorry to hear that you dislike Zorba so much Tezza but there are many in the RL community that have also seen the good side in him.
I am sure he does have a good side.

However it's the role he has played in the factional wars that have beset the club over the last 6-7 years, that he should be judged on, when we are discussing footballing matters.

Last edited:
What I am hoping is if Barrett is as good as he is portrayed, or at least better than adequate, that the Penns and Zorba leave the kid alone and let him get on with it.

We have a stable of pretty decent young players coming through, not premiership winners yet, but certainly final 8 and maybe if lucky final 4 quality. Like many I'm excited by the rise of the Trbojevics, Gutherson, Demetriou, Knight, Ramien and co and a couple of the players they've bought including this young Union whizz kid who could in time be an excellent complement to DCE. Add to these a couple of our existing back line stars and one or two of the better forwards we have including Buhrer and Symonds, and the prospects are potentially there for something worthwhile watching and potentially another premiership in a few years.

But Penns and Zorba....stay out of it. I'm sick of the drama associated with the club that's been septic for the last few years. Lets enjoy the football rather than have to read about your dirty laundry every few weeks. Perhaps Mr Leaky (Zorba) can put away his penns and let us get on with it.

I fear that ZtH will burden the kiddie with a constant stream of sycophantic articles on his results. It's as bad as 2v being constantly attacked in print all year.:cool:

He won't be able to help himself in justifying the sacking of 2v for non-performance :mad:

The weight of expectation is all on Baz's shoulders. We should run a tipping contest on how quickly his hair will turn white :p

ZtH just needs to get over the Glenn Stewart, Watmough and Foran sagas and move on.

To come out again yesterday and rake over the coals, with the old 'Foran's leaving because Stewart had to leave' routine, all the while conveniently ignoring the fact the club was trying to retain both Foran and DCE's services, assumes we are all idiots. Presumably just like ZtH and Foran themselves. After all, it seems neither can make the connection in the salary cap/ageing star player/younger star player conundrum.

Well, I made good on earlier threat. I cancelled my Foxtel Sports Subscription. The guy asked me why and I replied something like the NRL needs to be replaced and if Fox wants to operate a rebel league with 12 or 14 teams all being treated equally (including Manly) I will resubscribe to my sports package.

I was talking to another staunch Manly fan and he said that his mates had been returning their Manly memberships in droves.

So I reiterated that old joke I heard earlier this year about the guy who left his Manly membership in full view on the dashboard of his car. His car was broken into nothing was stolen, but someone else added two other memberships on his dashboard.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4