Penn's buy out Quantum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Mark from Brisbane said:
In fact I'd be surprised if Harry isn't announced as the new CEO on Monday, and all of us that disagree with him are going to be veery sorrrry
[/quote

I thought you might be running for it Mark ? Too political for me. Would be nice to see a happy team and a happy club

Mavin said:
Noel Cleal returned to Manly in 2004 Brett Stewart debuted 6 July 2003 great effort crusher you recruited him when you weren't at the club. Jason King debuted in 2001 for the joke NE good job again crusher. These are facts Harry no 1 doubts crusher did a fine job for us and if he returns great just don't make stuff up to make your point stronger.

What?? Harry make stuff up?? No way!!!

Harry said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
In fact I'd be surprised if Harry isn't announced as the new CEO on Monday, and all of us that disagree with him are going to be veery sorrrry
[/quote
Would be nice to see a happy team and a happy club

That we can agree on

the mauler said:
Mavin said:
Noel Cleal returned to Manly in 2004 Brett Stewart debuted 6 July 2003 great effort crusher you recruited him when you weren't at the club. Jason King debuted in 2001 for the joke NE good job again crusher. These are facts Harry no 1 doubts crusher did a fine job for us and if he returns great just don't make stuff up to make your point stronger.

Quoted from the legend Bozo on the recruitment of Brett...

"What people often overlook is just how good Brett's defence is.

"How often do you see him making brilliant cover tackles ?

"He is definitely up there with the best fullbacks I have ever seen."

Fulton has taken a special interest in the glittering career of the two-time premiership winner because the pair hail from the same junior club in Wollongong, the Western Suburbs Red Devils.

"I remember when Brett was coming through the ranks at Manly, "Crusher" (former recruitment officer Noel Cleal) pulled me aside and said "this kid is going to be special," Fulton said.

"I think it is fair to say Brett has even surpassed those initial lofty expectations.

"His strike rate of tries at Brookvale Oval is unbelievable; he is without doubt the team's X-factor.

"He will end up a club great once he retires, no doubt about that."

Harry said:
the mauler said:
Mavin said:

Fulton has taken a special interest in the glittering career of the two-time premiership winner because the pair hail from the same junior club in Wollongong, the Western Suburbs Red Devils.

"I remember when Brett was coming through the ranks at Manly, "Crusher" (former recruitment officer Noel Cleal) pulled me aside and said "this kid is going to be special," Fulton said.

"I think it is fair to say Brett has even surpassed those initial lofty expectations.

"His strike rate of tries at Brookvale Oval is unbelievable; he is without doubt the team's X-factor.

Harry stop being foolish it doesn't say crusher recruited him. These are facts Harry B Strwart Debuted in 2003 Cleal wasn't at manly in 2003 2002 2001 he was at parra. So good guy Crusher recruited a player to manly before he joined us and was working for parra. Please just stop learn some history about our club. Next you will be saying Des was the coach when snake debuted. Cleal quit parra in the middle of 2003 joined us for 2004 season so how did he recruit the stewart boys? He didn't. Read this http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/where-eagles-dare-twoforone-deal-dragons-didnt-see-20110930-1l1d1.html Keith Onslow is his name. I'm out.

Mavin said:
Harry said:
the mauler said:
Mavin said:

Harry stop being foolish it doesn't say crusher recruited him. These are facts Harry B Strwart Debuted in 2003 Cleal wasn't at manly in 2003 2002 2001 he was at parra. So good guy Crusher recruited a player to manly before he joined us and was working for parra. Please just stop learn some history about our club. Next you will be saying Des was the coach when snake debuted.

Cleal is good mates with Fulton and Fulton wanted him at the club under the advice from Cleal and I suppose Cherry Evans is no good either ? Who recruited him ? Mate Cleal did a lot of scouting for clubs behind the scenes, he has a lot of contacts and a lot of coaches ask him for advice. You can think what you like

Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
the mauler said:
Mavin said:

Harry stop being foolish it doesn't say crusher recruited him. These are facts Harry B Strwart Debuted in 2003 Cleal wasn't at manly in 2003 2002 2001 he was at parra. So good guy Crusher recruited a player to manly before he joined us and was working for parra. Please just stop learn some history about our club. Next you will be saying Des was the coach when snake debuted.

Cleal is good mates with Fulton and Fulton wanted him at the club under the advice from Cleal and I suppose Cherry Evans is no good either ? Who recruited him ? Mate Cleal did a lot of scouting for clubs behind the scenes, he has a lot of contacts and a lot of coaches ask him for advice. You can think what you like

Harry you just don't know do you? Read the link and use some common sense. You can argue and say crusher is the best recruiter of all time but to keep arguing about FACTS make you look foolish. For DCE I haven't mentioned him don't change tack because you were tripped up on facts.

Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
the mauler said:

Harry you just don't know do you? Read the link and use some common sense. You can argue and say crusher is the best recruiter of all time but to keep arguing about FACTS make you look foolish.

Mate you have no idea. The only foolish person is you as I have just given you facts. So lump it

Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:

Harry you just don't know do you? Read the link and use some common sense. You can argue and say crusher is the best recruiter of all time but to keep arguing about FACTS make you look foolish.

Mate you have no idea. The only foolish person is you as I have just given you facts. So lump it

Lump it? Lol...

Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:
Mavin said:
Harry said:

I don't blame you Harry you come across as a 12 year old so may be you just don't know the history. Anyway Harry don't be afraid to admit you were wrong. To even suggest Crusher and Bozo had anything to do with it (when neither were involved at the club and 1 was employed by another club) is laughable. Maybe you can ask crusher if he recruited Charlie Taylor lol. #facts #history. Guy's I"ll just keep posting this link it say's it all http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/where-eagles-dare-twoforone-deal-dragons-didnt-see-20110930-1l1d1.html Not that most people who support the club need to know as they already do. Keith Onslow

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8