Penn Family OUT! Sell the Club now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
Sorry if there has been a thread about this before.

These fools cannot run a corner shop let alone Manly Football Club. Since they have bought the club.. it has been infighting.. barely any success on field and just embarassing situations like last year.

They have no care for this club. The fact that these managers are just running the club now from Tartak to Moses... Its unbelievable.

Nobody in their right mind would sign Woods, Arthur, Johns and now Luke Brooks... whilst letting go of Fainu etc. From getting rid of Tooves.. and signing Barrett... Absolute shambles of a club.

The buck stops with the owners.

SELL THE CLUB. You have had it long enough. Call the Saudi's that wanted to buy it and give it to them. They will at least employ competent people at my club.

Complete negligence on their part.

Whilst I agree with your broad sentiment, the last people I would want owning the club is anyone that hails from a country where people are publicly executed, where women are second class citizens, where a former Saudi journalist is lured to his death and dismemberment in a Saudi consulate in a third party country.

That’s just for starters.

Whilst I agree with your broad sentiment, the last people I would want owning the club is anyone that hails from a country where people are publicly executed, where women are second class citizens, where a former Saudi journalist is lured to his death and dismemberment in a Saudi consulate in a third party country.

That’s just for starters.
Of course you are correct, morally.
So were all those who supported the golf establishment until they were sold out for monetary reasons.
Money controls morals. Sad, but true.

Of course you are correct, morally.
So were all those who supported the golf establishment until they were sold out for monetary reasons.
Money controls morals. Sad, but true.
Exactly. Newcastle United and possibly Manchester to be taken over by them too.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8