• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
No not the pen from the Lowe days..

Just wondering what is the best sort of pen to use when getting autographs on a jersey? Has anyone done some research?

Depends if you want the home or away one done.
My home jersey that I had framed got signed in silver marker, and it looks fantastic. Whereas I imagine the away would be fine to do with a colour fast black marker.

Sharpie do a good range of permanent markers. They make a "laundry marker" that is supposed to be a permanent fabric marker that will survive washing/dry cleaning. Might only be available in black though. They do a Silver permanent marker which is designed for darker surfaces, but I've seen mixed results with that, but would probably be better than black pen on Maroon. Maybe give it a trial on a similar colour and see what you think.

If you google sharpie pen you'll get some info.

Cheers. Just thinking of the one's we're arranging as prizes for the tipping competition. If you end up with Bobby Fulton or Brett Stewart's signature on a jersey you wouldn't want it to fade too quick!

Any mum will tell you, you can actually buy stayfast pens for marking fabric, designed so the munchkins won't lose their clothing at school and for kids of all ages to get Manly Sea Eagles autographs.
Good luck with your pen mission:cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4