Pearce...please explain..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader
So Pearce has categorically stated he wants to lead a team as the chief playmaker and wear the no 7 jersey.

Which is great except that’s what DCE gets paid 10 million to do.

The reason Green was great for us was the fact he played kicking support act to DCE, as equally would a ball runner like Keary, or Maloney, or Moylan. But two no 7’s who both want to be the chief conductor in the same side just doesn’t work.

Surely we’d be FAR better off spending big dollars on a 6’5” islander winger or two. Note how smartly Bellamy puts together a winning team.

So Pearce has categorically stated he wants to lead a team as the chief playmaker and wear the no 7 jersey.

The reason Green was great for us was the fact he played kicking support act to DCE, as equally would a ball runner like Keary, or Maloney, or Moylan. But two no 7’s who both want to be the chief conductor in the same side just doesn’t work.

Surely we’d be FAR better off spending big dollars on a 6’5” islander winger or two. Note how smartly Bellamy puts together a winning team.

Manly require a half to replace Green after he received a ridiculous offer from the Warriors and asked for a release. Manly were prepared to release Green if they could replace him so they made offers to Moylan. When that fell through and Cronk signed with the Roosters an offer to Peace was made.
The interesting question is will Pearce play half and DCE move to 5/8.

Dce isnt the chief playmaker LOL green was all year for us and dce played the 6 and chimed in when he saw fit.. some sets he didnt even touch the ball so he aimt no chief playmaker and pearce is

Kinda ironic don't ya think...the way Bellamy puts a team together is to spend millions on the guy that just replaced Pearce...I think the 7 had a bit more to do with the Storms success than any 6'5" winger

The club has said from day dot. Green won't be released unless they found a suitable replacement like Pearce.

Now both released within minutes. It seems way to coincidental.

Welcome Pearce off.

I dont think so. DCE is older now, and definately will have respect for Pearce. I can see them working great together, and taking the mickey out of a lot of teams. If these two connect, we may see the halfback magic that will showcase this great club. I cant wait for the announcement...

I dunno man we are low on forwards unless we get napa.. a couple of injuries and we will eat ****. But our spine will be good i hope we ger pearce now we let green go i domt want elgey
Our forwards pretty much smoke most clubs. Tapau, AFB, Lussick, Jake, Sire, Perrett, Lane, Winterstein, Sipley, Tanginoa, Paseka, API, Brown. I don’t get the whole we don’t have the forwards. Look at the Sharks pack if you want some perspective on how we’re sitting forwards wise.

On their day last year, the Manly forwards were all over the top of some of the claimed best forwards in the comp playing for Cronulla and Sydney City. We just struggled when those first tier players were injured. But some of the young up and comers will solve that

Our forwards pretty much smoke most clubs. Tapau, AFB, Lussick, Jake, Sire, Perrett, Lane, Winterstein, Sipley, Tanginoa, Paseka, API, Brown. I don’t get the whole we don’t have the forwards. Look at the Sharks pack if you want some perspective on how we’re sitting forwards wise.
Honestly only taupau api jake are great players siro is ok perret is ok afb is a good player but the rest.. wouldn't make the 17 anywhere else.. our depth is terrible the eels keep buying all the players

Honestly only taupau api jake are great players siro is ok perret is ok afb is a good player but the rest.. wouldn't make the 17 anywhere else.. our depth is terrible the eels keep buying all the players
You’re dreaming mate. So, you’d prefer Matt Prior, who starts at Cronulla, over AFB and Lussick. Glad you’re not on our recruitment team. There are a plethora of forwards listed in other clubs top 17 that are inferior to who we have. Note, I’m talking about who we have playing to the best of their ability. Something I think Barrett is capable of helping make happen. I guess we will see.

You’re dreaming mate. So, you’d prefer Matt Prior, who starts at Cronulla, over AFB and Lussick. Glad you’re not on our recruitment team. There are a plethora of forwards listed in other clubs top 17 that are inferior to who we have. Note, I’m talking about who we have playing to the best of their ability. Something I think Barrett is capable of helping make happen. I guess we will see.
Matt prior is a good player and better than all the other forwards you mentioned but not better than fonua Blake hes great off the bench but i dont think hed be a good starter more of an impact player. If we have an injury or two we are screwed man imagine no taupau and no afb.. so who starts lussick and perrett? Bench sipley and tanginoa.. thats a shameful forward rotation you must agree. If we lose jake who goes to lock ? Depth is key and we dont have much thats good hopefully barrett will get the most out of these young guys time will tell

Matt prior is a good player and better than all the other forwards you mentioned but not better than fonua Blake hes great off the bench but i dont think hed be a good starter more of an impact player. If we have an injury or two we are screwed man imagine no taupau and no afb.. so who starts lussick and perrett? Bench sipley and tanginoa.. thats a shameful forward rotation you must agree. If we lose jake who goes to lock ? Depth is key and we dont have much thats good hopefully barrett will get the most out of these young guys time will tell
Have a look at Cronulla. Fifita (hot and cold, runs across field way too much, and is sometime later awesome.) Prior, a good honest toiler. Gallen 36yo, Lewis 35 yo, Bukuya average....we have some excellent talent and plenty of depth, and I didn’t even mention Goswieski or Hoppa, or the big u20 lock coming through. Sironen was great and should improve, Lussick at his best is a beast.

Have a look at Cronulla. Fifita (hot and cold, runs across field way too much, and is sometime later awesome.) Prior, a good honest toiler. Gallen 36yo, Lewis 35 yo, Bukuya average....we have some excellent talent and plenty of depth, and I didn’t even mention Goswieski or Hoppa, or the big u20 lock coming through. Sironen was great and should improve, Lussick at his best is a beast.
Lussick unfortunately doesnt play well.. bar the penrith game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8