Peachey to Backlfip

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dinga

Reserve Grader
Refer article below..I thought they changed the rules to a 10 day cooling off period after that no back flipping was allowed.. Who knows what is going on with the NRL so I thought why not try and get Shaun Lane to back Flip also !!!

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Penrith Panthers utility Tyrone Peachey looks set to remain at the club and backlfip on his deal with the Gold Coast Titans, according to a report by Chanel Seven.

The 27-year old, who was set to join the Titans on a three-year deal, is now reportedly keen to stay in Penrith following the sacking of ex-coach Anthony Griffin.

It it déjà vu for the Titans, after Manly halfback Daly Cherry-Evans’ backed out of a deal with the Gold Coast in 2015 and signed a long-term deal with the Sea Eagles.

Peachey’s management have contacted the Titans, who are said to to be expecting him to honour is contract.

Following Griffin’s axing earlier this month, Peachey told reporters “I got along good with him (Griffin).

“I wasn’t too happy when he put me on the bench but when I was starting everything was all good.”

The Panthers’ capacity to fit the NSW Origin representative’s into their salary cap remains an unknown.

DCE followed the rules at that time and still got vilified.

I bet if this does happen, the journos will paint as a good news story for Penrith while bringing up DCE as the villain again and again.

Can't see it happening though as he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Threatening to not turn up or play well will be his only chance.

I would have a quiet chuckle to myself if it did happen.

Roumor is James Maloney and Cleary have fallen out, with Maloney being shopped around.
Peachy back flip could be a result of this, filling the vacant 5/8 role for Penrith.
If true Elgey may be convinced to stay on the goldie.

I thought they changed the rules to a 10 day cooling off period after that no back flipping was allowed.
Nothing to do with a cooling off period, it's simply the case that any club would be extremely wary about forcing a contracted player to stay somewhere he doesn't want to be... (remember Blake Green?)

It says in the Courier Mail Peachey is unsure of relocating as he and his partner are making plans for a second child.....PLANS WTF?

I've been told it's because he backed Griffin and made it known that he wasn't too happy about his demise. Gould doesn't like that sort of thing and is happy to flex his saggy old football muscle and move him on as well. Gould's ego knows no bounds!

Roumor is James Maloney and Cleary have fallen out, with Maloney being shopped around.
Peachy back flip could be a result of this, filling the vacant 5/8 role for Penrith.
If true Elgey may be convinced to stay on the goldie.
Gc still after jacks, this is who we should of signed

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
As @mozgrame suggests it’s a “ Queensland thing”, they can be ****ing dickheads up here!!

The titans fans should be happy if he backflips. Have you ever looked at their website? What a boring as bat piss, non event, old boys circle jerk of an effort that place is. I've been there a few times this year to cheer myself up. Two of their most regular posters are manly supporters. (Hi Teke and Mexican Titan if you're reading this) LOL!!

One of their regulars....meaning they post at least twice a week, has said many times that he doesn't want Tyrone Roberts there because he didn't like playing from the bench last time. WTF?? Peach said this week that he had beef with Griffin because he doesn't like starting from the bench, but he's happy now that he's starting.

Jeez they can be ****ing dickheads up here!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8