Pauline Hansen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
Just wondering what your opinions were on this woman entering back into politics....
I read a funny Your Say segment in a Riverina paper asking people what they thought of Pauline getting back into politics- 100% thought it was great and good on her....I wonder what answers the same question would have raised in a metro paper....

It is about cash that is it. After her stint in prison, she only has to get something like 4000 votes to get more than $200,000 If I were here I would do it

she would get 4,000 votes alone from the town I live in....which is a sad reflection on the town!

Rednecks unite. Total fraud who is an embarrassment to our country. She has shifted Johnny and his ilk (and Labour) to the rascist right but she divides rather than brings people together.

She would get the vote of most pensioners here in the Riverina.
PJ - Notice how 4 out 5 in that Vox Pop were pensioners. Has there ever been a decent , hard hitting question in those stupid Vox Pops?

$200,000 for 4000 votes. Where do i sign up.

She would get the vote of most pensioners here in the Riverina.
PJ - Notice how 4 out 5 in that Vox Pop were pensioners. Has there ever been a decent , hard hitting question in those stupid Vox Pops?

$200,000 for 4000 votes. Where do i sign up.

my figures may be well out it may have been 4% either way an easy task

yeah- earl- most people they interview in those things are either pensioners or dole bludgers with not much up top.
To be honest whenever I go out and do those Vox Pops for the paper I'm putting the words in their mouth half the time- most have no idea what you are asking them and will say the first thing that comes into their head (which is usually a really stupid comment)....if only we could print all of the replies!

so what I'm saying is don't read too much into those vox pops it is usually done with alot of prompting from the journo especially if it is a one sided arguement.

Sorry, had jsut read the post about little jonny's advisor and was comparing the two. jeez that man can shew reality

so what I'm saying is don't read too much into those vox pops it is usually done with alot of prompting from the journo especially if it is a one sided arguement.
My favourite Vox Pop question of all time.
" Do you think we are taxed too high? "
Needless to say there were not too many answering NO.

Yeah it is 4%. About 180000 votes I think for NSW. But that is still well below the redneck quota of sutherland shire plus western NSW.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4