Paul Kunt at it again the sky's falling in.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How does Kent have a job?

If a year 1 student wrote that disjointed pointless drivel I would expect them to get an F.

You might not like the source but the owner of a club having fin difficulties then it is a legit story. Profit down by that much is a concern considering how we rely on the owners to make up shortfalls in revenue

lsz said:
You might not like the source but the owner of a club having fin difficulties then it is a legit story. Profit down by that much is a concern considering how we rely on the owners to make up shortfalls in revenue
I doubt they will be an owner for long if the losses in their business continues.

and how kuntvienient is the timing of the article jus before our england trip and a month out from season proper ,didnt see that coming :rolleyes:

Well if they have written their sahres of as worthless they would not have any issue with Penn offered to buy them. Surley if he did and they said no the Tax Office would be asking questions about a worthless asset and a offer to buy it is refused. As would their share holders.

lsz said:
Cambo I would think that is the issue

The penns did this with delmege. They use there uncles contacts to put stories in about the other stackholders in manly. Make no mistake this is all about the penns using media again to get control of the club. It is no wonder that U R M ran after one meeting with SCOTT PENN .
It was ok when QUANTUM were putting 1mil a year sponser money but the min they want a say, in come the penns.

lovefooty said:
lsz said:

The penns did this with delmege. They use there uncles contacts to put stories in about the other stackholders in manly. Make no mistake this is all about the penns using media again to get control of the club. It is no wonder that U R M ran after one meeting with SCOTT PENN .
It was ok when QUANTUM were putting 1mil a year sponser money but the min they want a say, in come the penns.
Is that you Paul?

lovefooty said:
lsz said:

I said as much back on page 1 of this thread.

I have a feeling this article was retribution for the fridge gate article earlier in the week

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6