Paul Kent you wanker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
He's been carrying on all day and tonight that this is worse than other cases because cherry kept telling titans he was still coming.

So on 360 Kent asks graham anesly if he feels betrayed because cherry keep telling him he's coming and anesly says, 'well I don't think he ever personally gave any reassurances.'

KENT, you win the silvertails daily wanker award.

He's been carrying on all day and tonight that this is worse than other cases because cherry kept telling titans he was still coming.

So on 360 Kent asks graham anesly if he feels betrayed because cherry keep telling him he's coming and anesly says, 'well I don't think he ever personally gave any reassurances.'

KENT, you win the silvertails daily wanker award.
Cant we give him the lifetime achievement wanker award.

Paul kent is a total flop, but he has a point in regards to it being worst than other scenarios. It was totally played out in the media, lets not forget how we felt when the shoe was on the other foot. Its good he has stayed, but he has to wear the hatred that is felt by his actions. Other players that have chopped and changed in the past 18 months have done so behind closed doors. He continued to do it publically, so you can do all that and expect the same respect that papalli and tedesco felt.

At the end of the day who cares, lets move on and win some football games.

Poor Kenty, he has been revelling in our demise during this season and now Manly can turn it around, I am not surprised by his vitriol, all the poison and crap coming out of News limited is typical of their hypocrisy.

Has every right to be asking the tough questions.

Can't wait for someone to really put it on DCE in a public forum and wipe that smug smile off his face. If you guys think he's here for the love of Manly you are kidding yourselves.

Paul Kent wrote a very nice article a few weeks ago saying dce is not to blame, blah, blah, blah, etc, overall being very supportive of whatever dce did.
Tonight I think he was just playing devils advocate, him and Ikin always do stuff like that just to address both sides of all issues. I usually don't like Kent at all but I thoroughly enjoy 360, imo they usually talk about all sides of an argument.

Kent came across as very bitter, Even after the interview with the titans official who claimed DCE gave no assurances

Paul Kent wrote a very nice article a few weeks ago saying dce is not to blame, blah, blah, blah, etc, overall being very supportive of whatever dce did.
Tonight I think he was just playing devils advocate, him and Ikin always do stuff like that just to address both sides of all issues. I usually don't like Kent at all but I thoroughly enjoy 360, imo they usually talk about all sides of an argument.
He is still a wanker though .

Has every right to be asking the tough questions.

Can't wait for someone to really put it on DCE in a public forum and wipe that smug smile off his face. If you guys think he's here for the love of Manly you are kidding yourselves.
Yeah but he is still here and for the rest of his career.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6