Paul Kent: Matai should have got 6 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Paul Kent: Matai should of got 6 weeks

'..the shirt moved..' because Suttor has a measly concave chest. The simple physics of a 100 kilo Manly man running past Suttor is enough to cause movement of his loose clothing.
Or maybe it was a heaving chest, being so close to a gorgeous Manly Player :p

I love Matai :heart:

Kent Kan't report, he just instigates inane issues :dodgy:
Or he simply followed up on Sterlo's passive aggressive weekly observations on Manly.:mad:

The Indian said:
I just sit back and laugh at Kent these days - he used to get me fired up but he's such a one trick pony banging on against us every chance he gets..his face getting all red and his quaking little voice stumbling over his words in outrage.

Has less and less impact after each diatribe - there will be another 2 or 3 this year from him too.

Just laugh at him ....thats what I did after the GF last year !!

I am with you Indian. I used to get so annoyed at things Kent and Rothfeld wrote but now it is just water off a duck's back. It is becoming very boring to be totally honest with you.

If you don't respond or react to him you deny him relevance.

So says a man who has presponded to Mr Invisible on occasion!

Volley said:
Garts said:
He is entitled to his opinion. I dare say if it had of been Ennis many on here would be saying he should have been suspended. At the end of the day he is human and is just as one eyed as any other league fan.

He's a journalist though. He should at least try to show some impartiality.

You very rarely see that, even in politics etc. The journos have their own views and agendas and will push them. As someone said they are like "shock jocks", and I have no doubt if it was another player in the same position many people here condemning Kent would be agreeing with him. At the end of the day it is only his opinion, the review panel obviously disagrees which is all that matters.

The man is filth. I sure Steve won't lose any sleep over it.

dowdz said:
It's an incident that's passed through the week almost without fuss but News Limited rugby league journalist Paul Kent believes it's disgraceful that Steve Matai got off scot-free after making contact with a referee.

At the end of the day he can whine all he wants, he is a nuffy and Matai got off, last laugh to us :)

http://www.foxsports.com.au/other-sports/the-back-page/referee-contact-paul-kent-says-manly-powerhouse-steve-matai-should-have-got-a-long-nrl-ban/story-fn5k3jul-1226344162140
At the end of the d

Mark Geyer said to Kent on NRL on Fox "you don't like Manly do you?"
His answer was "I don't like Manly fans"
We almost care.

Kent should get 6 years for impersonating a journalist. Then again he works for Murdoch, 'nuff said.

bones said:

He doesnt even know me. Im a likeable chap.

^ Me too.

Kent is a coward and must be an embarrassment to his family.

He hides behind his public media junket (job) knowing full well manly fans have no media voice to respond. Doubt he'll ever ask a (insert fav forum member here) on a show.

Guess what, Manly hates you too! Lol

A coward of the highest degree.

I love how he is getting jack of Manly, it's awesome to see his head explode and see that he has no real influence ala the Matai 'incident'

For the trifecta, you sir, are a Coward!!

Jatz Crackers said:
bones said:

He doesnt even know me. Im a likeable chap.

x2 ;-)

Last year I read Kent's book on Johnny Lewis. It wasn't half bad, just glad I borrowed a copy & didn't buy it. Would hate to give that town clown any of my wages!

I just tweeted on there but it looks like it was deleted just as quick as it went up- like the tweet from another Manly fan at the time. Is there anyway of seeing all the tweets getting stuck into him?

Cheers mate

Some jibberer on Twitter claims all those who think what Matai did was innocent are the same people who abuse refs in junior rugby league- you are kidding mate.

A prerequisite for getting upset about Kent is to take him seriously.

Once upon a time we lived in a democracy.

Then the evil witch cast her spell and we live now in a Murdoch-racy.

Rex said:
A prerequisite for getting upset about Kent is to take him seriously.

Once upon a time we lived in a democracy.

Then the evil witch cast her spell and we live now in a Murdoch-racy.

Murpert Rudoch's world is potentially unravelling on the other side of the globe, as we tap away on our keyboards. I imagine the fallout will eventually reach these shores.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7