Paul Kent in trouble again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Kenty at it again. The pest of the inner west!
I was trying to identify the location and landed on Totti's in Rozelle (I also considered Totti's in Bondi, but Kenty does like to be within stumbling distance of home).

My wife insisted on watching this footage over my shoulder seven times in a row this morning. It doesn't reflect well on me, but I haven't seen her so full of laughter and joy in about 25 years.

Wow, 55, old.

Without giving too much away, I now feel ancient.;)
Terry your avatar name gives that away ;)

Sorry but its relative in terms of who he was punching on with and the maturity of the bloke.

Most blokes "our age" would give the forks, mutter to them to F-off then turn and move on. All done.

I'm just glad no women were involved in this incident. I'm guessuing they had all abandoned him by this stage.

Last edited:
Please do me a favour UtS, can you please go into the quoted section of your post and change ‘know’ to ‘now’?

My obvious spelling faux pas…I might die of embarrassment…;)

Plus, how old do you think I am?

Please do me a favour UtS, can you please go into the quoted section of your post and change ‘know’ to ‘now’?

My obvious spelling faux pas…I might die of embarrassment…;)

Plus, how old do you think I am?
Jeez if 55 is “ old” I’ll be ****ing ancient when I turn 70 in 2025.

Maybe time to put me down or something.

• 👍
Reactions: God
So he can't even go out to a restaurant without getting tanked to the eyeballs and mouthing off for a stink. What a state to get into. Get some help man.
Clearly has mental health issues.

At 55 I was still enjoying a few beers & red wine but you get to a point where you just know that if you go further you’ll be regretting it the next day.

Now, I’m good for 1 beer , 2 reds , and a little cat nap afterwards 😂😂😂😂

Clearly has mental health issues.

At 55 I was still enjoying a few beers & red wine but you get to a point where you just know that if you go further you’ll be regretting it the next day.

Now, I’m good for 1 beer , 2 reds , and a little cat nap afterwards 😂😂😂😂
Haha yeah I'm over the beers now. A couple of barcardi,lime and soda does me for the evening plus who can afford to drink that much going out anyway.

Haha yeah I'm over the beers now. A couple of barcardi,lime and soda does me for the evening plus who can afford to drink that much going out anyway.
We often head down to the nearby Reddy Bay pub with mates and it amazes me to see the young ones slurping up $12 schooners & rums , and their ladies imbibing $20 cocktails ( like there’s no tomorrow).

We all hear about cost of living pressures but not from what I see as I reckon a night out there wouldn’t see much change from $300 per person.

This is the bloke on a high horse, always raving on about integrity and morals.
Also the same bloke who gives lectures about boxing techniques and actually seems to be highly regarded as a boxing commentator....that may also effect his future in the fighting industry when they see this footage.

Sadly @Mark from Brisbane @Terry Zarsoff the time between Manly premierships is making me feel old and the Barrett years added to that sadly.
13 years currently.

The ones I feel sorry for are the Turbo boys , they are the heart & soul of this club but may never experience the ultimate reward.

Not saying I don’t feel sorry for some others too but it’s such a transient situation these days where it’s mostly about the $$$$.

But for them , it’s personal.

13 years currently.

The ones I feel sorry for are the Turbo boys , they are the heart & soul of this club but may never experience the ultimate reward.

Not saying I don’t feel sorry for some others too but it’s such a transient situation these days where it’s mostly about the $$$$.

But for them , it’s personal.
Nailed it @Mark from Brisbane. I want another premiership more for them than me selfishly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10