Paul Gallen - Your Thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyway it's farewell Gallen, and in his final moment he converts the winning try in his final game.

Be better if it was to win the series , but in relation to that it wouldn't matter who the Captain or Coach was ( they've tried many) beating this incredible QLD team isn't going to happen until all these buggers retire.

We got lucky in 2014, they had some injuries , otherwise it would now be 11 in a row.

I feel sorry for Gallen, grub , drug cheat or not he's busted his guts for years and has almost nothing to show for it, and very little ( if any) is his complete fault.

solid player, metre eater, tireless worker, who was, importantly, loyal to his club once settled in 1st grade, but to his own detriment.

Very good player, but a complete bonehead. Wants to be a leader but too dumb to know what that means.

A butthead who would have made a great player if he had a captain (like say Provan) to follow.

totally staged for next year,build the anger,get the interest up anyway f**k queeeenslaaanders and there dogs

Very solid player that should not have been given the Blues captaincy and probably should have retired last year or even the year before.

I can't believe 3 days after the event the Queenslanders are still whinging about the disrespect issue.

There seems to be two rules , one for when they win and another if they lose.

What do you mean? I thought they were bad winners and bad losers??

Everything seems to be right on track.

Jeez, I reckon you NSW blokes could whinge underwater!!

@:p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4