Pathetic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Dont normally come on pc at HT, but i am home alone and need a rant

This effort is bloody disgraceful. No enthusiasm, desire or commitment. 12-6 is well above what we deserve.

I would have had the hook out for Orford at about the 25min mark, send Ballin on and Monaghan to 7, and shove about 10 rockets up his arse and bring him back later and light the fuse. He has been abysmal again, value for money is a big term on this forum, he is worth about 10c that half.

Hope Des has them in there now and is peeling the paint of the walls giving it too them, Lyon, Halden and Robertson left out of that group though

I am liking the look of Lyon at 6, he looks far more comfortable on the right side of the park and is more threatening. Halden doing an admirable job in the centres and i cant fault him, but is a weird selection there

Fire up boys and rip them apart this half

Orford was disgraceful.

A few of us crap on a little too often about Monas not living up to him pay packet but dead set, orford takes the cake.

Monas is worth every cent and the moment and Orford should play PL next week after that abomination of an effort.

Orford was disgraceful.

A few of us crap on a little too often about Monas not living up to him pay packet but dead set, orford takes the cake.

Monas is worth every cent and the moment and Orford should play PL next week after that abomination of an effort.

Didn't expect that from you, but I agree entirely.

Ox improved towards the end of the game,.
I'm prepared to give him time while Monas, Ballin & now Lyon are doing a good job of running the ship. He'll have to play better than that next week.

Dont normally come on pc at HT, but i am home alone and need a rant

This effort is bloody disgraceful. No enthusiasm, desire or commitment. 12-6 is well above what we deserve.

I would have had the hook out for Orford at about the 25min mark, send Ballin on and Monaghan to 7, and shove about 10 rockets up his arse and bring him back later and light the fuse. He has been abysmal again, value for money is a big term on this forum, he is worth about 10c that half.

Hope Des has them in there now and is peeling the paint of the walls giving it too them, Lyon, Halden and Robertson left out of that group though

I am liking the look of Lyon at 6, he looks far more comfortable on the right side of the park and is more threatening. Halden doing an admirable job in the centres and i cant fault him, but is a weird selection there

Fire up boys and rip them apart this half

At half time I was al ready to give Lyon a right royal bollocking for his lack of enthusiasm. Several times he was walking whie we had the ball, not chasing kicks etc etc. Then he shows 110% desperation and commitment to hoick that ball back for the miracle Robertson try. Let's hope Lyon's second half was a warm up for him carving those filthy eels this Friday night.

i think Lyon suffers from what i call the Mark Waugh syndrom, just always seems so rel;axed and calm, to the extent he doesnt seem to care or try, I think that flick back from the kick showed nothing could be further than the truth. Most would have given up on that kick.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4