Password resets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Seaweed

Hi there..Seaweed here(formerly Rambofan 2010),

I could not remember my password after resetting it with a beer head going..lol.

I attempted to reset it through the regular way for no result.
I then sent three messages through the "contact us" option and did not receive a reply.

Has anyone else had trouble with resets or messages to mods?Its good to be back.

Cheers..Seaweed..fan..rambo..something or other...

hmm interesting I didnt get the emails from you. I will need to check that.

Anyway I will reset your password for Rambofan 2010 if you like

No i just found that we havent been getting any mail since well before October. There is a log of some of them but not many.

The mail on this server is acting very strangely and I am trying to get to the bottom of it. Basically no mail is getting to [email protected]

I have changed the address for now as this does work but any mail that has been sent basically gone, I have dates and email address in my log but no real queue unfortunately.

As for those running password resets, make sure that you are checking your spam folder for email from us as it may be getting dumped there. I have tested the password reset functionality and it all works no worries for me

Tried the spam removal and allow.Also tried the copy and paste with variations of browser and direct data entry for no result...made me a VERY frustrated boy.Second laptop is bent but still working.

very odd, I have tried this for all my test accounts and on different computers.

What browser were you using?

Seaweed link said:
Hi there..Seaweed here(formerly Rambofan 2010),

I could not remember my password after resetting it with a beer head going..lol.

I attempted to reset it through the regular way for no result.
I then sent three messages through the \"contact us\" option and did not receive a reply.

Has anyone else had trouble with resets or messages to mods?Its good to be back.

Cheers..Seaweed..fan..rambo..something or other...
lmao.. ;D WB...no i have had no problems.. recently..
from time to time i get a hiccup here &  there.. lol i just try & trouble shoot it me self ..its mostly with logging in  sometimes sends me to 2 different login pages after the main one doesnt work, then i still dont get in so then i go to home page log into that then go to forums page & login to there again & most times it works..

ARRGGGGG...just deleted my post..here we go again..I use IE,chrome and sometimes firefox.Ill stay as Seaweed,as there is another Rambofan,of which i was not aware when signing up.can I carry over my karma..post count etc?

Karma has been switched off.

Can you send me the URL you went to, to try and get your password reset, it may be the forum URL which is technically disabled and was running off the previous non-functioning email address, which should now work too.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8