Passionate supporter with screw loose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
I saw the shot that the bunnies supporter took at the referee Jason Robinson after the Raider's game. He tossed a full bottle of Pepsi and it was not some half attempt - it was meant to really injure. We all hate refs at some point, but this person has got to go down. I don't want my game turning into a something that we see at soccer games.

How ridiculous.

I've gone off criticising ref's. I've come to the conclusion that there always gunna make mistakes. I'd prefer Manly work on handling the bad decisions better on the field rather than whinging

I totally agree byso. Nothing pisses me off than a whiney captain getting into a ref's ear. Monas almost lost it at half time. Be a man and complain when it really matters.

Yeah sometimes it's stalling tactics I suppose. As long as the team stays focused thats important.

and if monaghan wants to mouth off maybe he should mouth off at himself when he goes high misses the tackle and melbourne score.dessie should tell him to shut his mouth or lose the captaincy.

That is pretty tough vegas. Monas has been inspirational and I don't think we could have hoped for him to do such a good job so quickly. I was right next to that try and Monas was trying too hard and should have covered his position. If anything I reckon Dessie is carrying on the tradition and has pushed both Monas and Beaver to be pains-in-the-ass.

Turns into a bag Monasathon after the initial post was about some derro Souths fan having a pot shot at the Ref with a full bottle of Pepsi. Some perspective please.

Did you rip into Tooves aswell for having a "chat" to Refs?

For what it's worth I think Manly have cut out the back-chatting this year,the 50/50 calls seem to be going our way for once. Monnas is going okay,get off his back. Do people want him to carry on like Peachy or something?

Volley, you are right and it was a post about a dumb bunny. True, I didn't like the way Tooves carried on either. At this point I am so happy how the team is travelling they could form a circle around the ref and blow whistles. On a serious note we have had run-ins with Hampstead, Simpkins and Clark before and it is not beneficial to get them offside.

i did actually ,no one likes a pain in the arse that always barks at refs.
and if you really want to know the facts he had shreds torn off him by dessie for doing it as well.

i also know that if it was another captain carrying on the way he did up the tunnel you guys would have a crack at him for being a dickhead.

its okay to be carrying on like a wanker when you have a team that is nearly invincible but when we are trying to gather some good momentum you dont need to give the ref any reason when it comes to 50/50 calls.

i like him but he doesnt need that **** in his game.

i did actually ,no one likes a pain in the arse that always barks at refs.
and if you really want to know the facts he had shreds torn off him by dessie for doing it as well.

i also know that if it was another captain carrying on the way he did up the tunnel you guys would have a crack at him for being a dickhead.

its okay to be carrying on like a wanker when you have a team that is nearly invincible but when we are trying to gather some good momentum you dont need to give the ref any reason when it comes to 50/50 calls.

i like him but he doesnt need that **** in his game.

Interesting to hear Dessie ripped in. I agree he can go over the top, and possibly did on Sunday.

fluffy you must agree he went a little far at halftime,how do i know you ask?

i just know and if you doubt it thats fine but i will swear on matabelles grave that it happened.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4