Paseka possibly in?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Paseka will be Sea Eagle 599 this weekend. Welcome to first grade and good luck young man.

I think we had #602 debut for the titans.

...Second-rower Jack Gosiewski will become the 602nd first grade player to represent the Sea Eagles when he makes his Club debut today.

So plenty of rumours on bench makeup. Eligible candidates who didn't play today

Wright M
Wright J
Brown
Perrett
Lane
Paseka
Hastings

But Brown not named in original 21 thank God, but Winterstein and Sipley both were, and they went to NZ today.

I can't see the sense in naming a Wright on the bench so that leaves

Hastings
Lane
Perrett
Paseka

Likely to mean Jetski will get 80 minutes in that scenario

So plenty of rumours on bench makeup. Eligible candidates who didn't play today

Wright M
Wright J
Brown
Perrett
Lane
Paseka
Hastings

But Brown not named in original 21 thank God, but Winterstein and Sipley both were, and they went to NZ today.

I can't see the sense in naming a Wright on the bench so that leaves

Hastings
Lane
Perrett
Paseka

Likely to mean Jetski will get 80 minutes in that scenario

Hastings is out mate, Achilles injury apparently.

Wright isnt that bad on the bench, he can play everywhere in the backline and he could probably fill a hooker or backrow role, hes not flashy but is reliable and solid, plenty enough to cover injury or swap with Croker. Good luck to Paseka, apparently he is a weapon so I cant wait to see him debut!

Sorry just catching up on all the goss in the other thread. So it looks like Wright on the bench. Does he do anything ? or are we just going to play with 16 tomorrow. 3 middle forwards on bench means Jetski will get 80.

Sorry just catching up on all the goss in the other thread. So it looks like Wright on the bench. Does he do anything ? or are we just going to play with 16 tomorrow. 3 middle forwards on bench means Jetski will get 80.

Just read on foxsports that Paseka maye debut, meaning we could go with a 4 forward rotation.

Guess we will know tomorrow.

Hastings definitely out. Achilles injury.

Just read on foxsports that Paseka maye debut, meaning we could go with a 4 forward rotation.

Guess we will know tomorrow.

Hastings definitely out. Achilles injury.
No chance of a four forward rotation, Sipley and Winterstein are in NZ with Blacktown.

One of the rumour sites “reddit” is suggestimg DCE and Hastings had a blow up at training and that is the reason for him being out ?

• 🏆
Reactions: Ben

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8