Paseka Injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On the positive side it won’t cost much to extend his contract.

That’s a good way to look at it!
I hope he fulfils his potential, he could be so good when he stops growing. It’s easy to forget how young he is

Every setback is a test of character

and a great opportunity

To grow

To evolve

and come back mentally and physically stronger

A setback is a truly a blessing in disguise

All the best Tan .......and Remember Your the Man !

20363fa6f6236912b441181dd05af338.jpg

On the positive side it won’t cost much to extend his contract.
He was probably one of the top coin contracted players in Perth outside of Tapau and he is signed till 2021 isn't he? So still plenty of time to get right.
To go down in a rubbish comp is the biggest blow.

Every setback is a test of character

and a great opportunity

To grow

To evolve

and come back mentally and physically stronger

A setback is a truly a blessing in disguise

All the best Tan .......and Remember Your the Man !

View attachment 13629
Fuk that. I've had enough of the setbacks and and struggles to field our top 17. Jake, AFB, Paseka and Fainu to miss the start and several weeks . Can't we just once get a fuking break and field a consistent top 17 for at least 1 fuking season.

Fuk that. I've had enough of the setbacks and and struggles to field our top 17. Jake, AFB, Paseka and Fainu to miss the start and several weeks . Can't we just once get a fuking break and field a consistent top 17 for at least 1 fuking season.
Relax have a cone bruh! Dessie will have the boys ready dont worry.... This is our year mickey old boy bank on it

I can fully understand your frustration feathered friend but always remember

No Pain . No Gain

Struggles are what Strengthens People and not comfort zones

No one comes out tougher from a comfort zone
Positive-Quotes-about-Staying-Strong-Through-Hard-Times-1.jpg

No Pain . No Gain

View attachment 13634
Can I pay you to be my life coach and send me these motivational quotes everyday? I'm not even ****ing with you, I've been going through it recently.

No Pain . No Gain

View attachment 13634
Plus...no Paseka? Let's get Keppie on the bench. No AFB? Please stand up Tof Sipley! We are well placed for front rowers...spoilt for choice in fact!

If anything the injury helps Des's team selection headaches.
Less time worrying about selections equals more time looking out of the box.
2020 Lets get it on.....
TBH ,I will be very surprised if Jake and the Beast are not fit and ready for round one.

If anything the injury helps Des's team selection headaches.
Less time worrying about selections equals more time looking out of the box.
2020 Lets get it on.....
TBH ,I will be very surprised if Jake and the Beast are not fit and ready for round one.

If so, you'll have to post your surprised face otherwise how will we be sure?

Can I pay you to be my life coach and send me these motivational quotes everyday? I'm not even ****ing with you, I've been going through it recently.
Hello feathered friend Oliver . I am sorry to hear that you are feeling this way

The biggest reward in life is for us to be happy and happiness comes for free

and we can all get this for free when we break free from our negative pessimistic thoughts and worry

Firstly no one escapes going through adversity as going through life is like going through the 4 seasons

We all go through the sunny good times in spring and summer and then we all face the dark and turbulent times in autumn and winter

The good news is that all dark and bleak seasons and tough times come to an end and we can also help end those times quicker if we keep a positive and optimistic mind frame .

Keeping a positive out look is easier said than done but everything requires effort and discipline before we are rewarded

The way we think will determine how we are going to feel and positive thoughts generate positive feelings and attract and inspire positive lifes experiences

You can be happy and be free from worry Oliver . It is all up to you

Good luck feathered friend and you can send me a personal message any time

Take cake and always keep positive and optimistic

f7f4b445dcff98dd28975ac11f2f27d1.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4