Parramatta stand down star halfback Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was also being interviewed yesterday and was laughing with the reporters
The fact the media threw in the 140k from us just shows no one actually knows what's going on. I'd read that he hadn't even seen a cent from Parra's third party deals yet. Maybe he's upset he's not getting paid.
Pre

Pretty poor form mate. Being happy in someones personal misfortune because they left a footy team. Whatever makes you happy.
Do you know exactly what's going on then? I've said here already that I won't blindly buy what the media peddles. If you want to that's your choice.

The fact the media threw in the 140k from us just shows no one actually knows what's going on. I'd read that he hadn't even seen a cent from Parra's third party deals yet. Maybe he's upset he's not getting paid.

Do you know exactly what's going on then? I've said here already that I won't blindly buy what the media peddles. If you want to that's your choice.

I don't know whats going on. As you don't. Yet you comment being a dick. Good for you. I did not pass judgement either way.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the turmoil in his private life was the real reason why he was so angry at the club. It was just easier to demonise his employer than to face up to his own $#@&. Could be wrong of course...

Good call.

I take no joy in people's lives falling apart... But I think we should remember events prior, and look for warning signs.

Only met this guy once, years ago - seemed a nice guy.

Turned to a proper disk head in his last year or so with Manly... Maybe it was an early sign??? After all, what really good person could ever hate the mighty Eagles?

Bad luck Foz - get well soon.

Eels = suck **** ya ****s. X

What is it?

Edit: just saw it, that's pretty tasteless given the unknown reasons for his circumstances

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Haha that comment is all judgement.

No its not. Keep clutching at straws. I get the media print rubbish. Maybe the whole mental issue thing is a gee up. I don't know. Nor do you. But what i know is the break up is real. I also had a good mate go through something like this previously in the last year. Kids involved. He tried to kill himself so maybe im more sensitive. I suspect something has gone down that is not a joking matter. Not at all insinuating he tried this. Parra might be covering something up. But i doubt it.

Maybe im an arsehole but i see no joy in taking pleasure in someone having potential mental issues.

Mate that isn't funny or even clever. Manly fans are loyal and we hate turncoats but you never make fun of people's family or their kids especially if the poor bloke is dealing with ****. It's a tasteless meme and makes me not proud to be manly.

Don't look at me mate, Silvertails posted it, not me. It has been taken down.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6