parramatta fan - for one night only!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not just the thought of them getting the spoon, but also the dickheads at 9 who continually give them the FTA game. No other team in the comp would cop this favouritism.
Then we need the Cowboys to get their shiit together and flog the Donkeys.
But yeah, going to have to have a shower after supporting the Eels tonight.:sick:

We're all gonna need to jump into an olympic size swimming pool full of sanitizer after wanting the Worms to win tonight.

Its all for a good cause, but its a dirty game lol

Not just the thought of them getting the spoon, but also the dickheads at 9 who continually give them the FTA game. No other team in the comp would cop this favouritism. If (when)they get flogged tonight, I bet 9 will still give them the last round Friday night game. That’s when we need the Cowboys to get their shiit together and flog the Donkeys.
But yeah, going to have to have a shower after supporting the Eels tonight.:sick:
nah, having none of them in the 8 is a big go & get f**ked. to ch9.
only with complete failure of all Qld teams will start to give a more even share of free to air to all the teams

Not just the thought of them getting the spoon, but also the dickheads at 9 who continually give them the FTA game. No other team in the comp would cop this favouritism. If (when)they get flogged tonight, I bet 9 will still give them the last round Friday night game. That’s when we need the Cowboys to get their shiit together and flog the Donkeys.
I hate to say it but I get why C9 do what they do with the Donkeys. Its a no brainer bang for bucks to put on a game that a whole state may be interested in ratings wise. Is it right that it happens probably not but as a pure commercial decision it happens everywhere.
I look at the EPL here in the UK and the big 5 get more on TV time because people want to watch them. Same for the QLD market

Nope, can't do it, no way. I want that slime out of the top 4. F... the donkeys too but I just cannot stomach that westy whining sht club ever.

Imagine the joy of watching that slime blow a top 4 spot to the worst team on the comp.

Unless im high after getting the bleach ready, I think its a real possibility, it may very well happen. It just has that whiff about it.

ok just saw the C9 intro re parra and their huddle last week, I am vomiting in my mouth, even the bleach wont get rid of that. Fk it I can't do it, I cant go for them.....

I’ll take a parra loss over a bronco spoon any day. Their premiership stocks have plummeted over the last 5 weeks. If we go another 35 years without that pustule of a club winning another trophy than that’ll just about see me out. I’d die a happy man. Dalai the pretender is getting found out.

They were just working out where to go for a group f&s along with burgers and beers.

They decided on Clinton’s joint. Most of them are only vaguely aware of where the Northern Beaches are.

I hate to say it but I get why C9 do what they do with the Donkeys. Its a no brainer bang for bucks to put on a game that a whole state may be interested in ratings wise. Is it right that it happens probably not but as a pure commercial decision it happens everywhere.
I look at the EPL here in the UK and the big 5 get more on TV time because people want to watch them. Same for the QLD market
Any other year and I’d agree with you. But the Donkeys fans aren’t used to this, and there’s been a massive backlash from their two-headed fans. Even the Courier Mail have turned on them (never thought that would happen). But when you’ve got Ch9 as one of your sponsors as the Donkeys have, it is inevitable they’ll get most of the fta games, regardless if you’re coming last or not.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4