Parramatta appreciation thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The storm cheat the salary cap and come away with trophies. Parra cheat the salary cap and come away with wooden spoons. Wow.
Dalai's spin would be:

"we would rather be earning the wooden spoon, and coming away from the season with at least ONE trophy, than having a forgettable and mediocre season like say Penrith, who will end up 10th or so and no one, I say NO ONE, will ever remember what happened to them in season 2015. We will be remembered, at the least, for seizing the not so coveted, but still as memorable, wooden spoon" - Brad Arthur, 2015 Squeels end of season awards..

Arthur said half his salary cap was sitting on the sideline. Thank god it was his sideline and not ours. ( blue and gold suits you choc).

It's not the same watching them lose without Choc on the field causing it by dropping the ball. As a Manly supporter I feel his injury robbed us of that at the back end of this season.

Parramatta are a club that apart from a 10 year spell have never lived up to their potential.

For a club that has a vibrant leagues club, a stadium that was built for them by the state government in the 80s a junior district that produces 3 times as many juniors as we do and yet they wallow in their own ineptitude and envy and spit poison at clubs like Manly whom they say they hate yet they sign our players and try to install our culture at their club.

Their greatest failure is to not have involved the players of their one successful era into coaching their juniors. This is what Manly do so well and hence we have continuous success.

They love to rub our noses in it over events in the 82 and 83 grand finals and that personally was a painful time as my extended family support the slime.

They are darlings of the media and while Warren and Sterling are at channel 9 they will get a leg up they do not deserve.

And they've just released their strip for 2016. The future doesn't look great for them..
grid-cell-13012-1378250332-20.jpg

Chewy/Chief where are you?

You loved coming on here earlier in the season. Where ru now?

PS - your club is an absolute disgrace on and off the field and has been since 1947 except for 76-86. You have won the most spoons if any club except the magpies who have now merged.
Probably banned lol..

@chewbacca?? Can't tag it so I'd guess the banhammer has been wielded.

Can I request an unbanhammer for the lols?

We can unban Chewy and Chief, but I doubt they'd have the nuts to front up here again. Watmoughs Mentor has gone walkies as well.

Yeah un ban them though they are pretty busy over there at one eyed eel so may not have time to post on here nor the guts.

Chief was talking about storming the NRL head office if they dock them 4 points for next season. With the way things are going with Hoppa that is looking likely.

Love to laugh at Parra as well. Tbh they played pretty well against the Roosters for most of the game last night. Hopefully we can towel them up next week, would love to see us get some pay back for round one and all the crap we have had to endure from trolls and the so called awe of Arthur.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4