Parramanly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Wow six disgraced former Manly players in the Parra camp

Hopoate
Whatmough
Faaso
Gower
Lussick
Foran

Not to forget supercoach BA as well.

This is starting to get pathetic.

That's half of a fielded team plus coach. Should they change their name to Parramanly?

Disgraced? What? Disrespectful at a human level, regardless of where they played.

I have a lot less respect for choc, and lussick I still see as the toddler on his trike but no one in that list has disgrace against their names

The difference if when a player comes to manly they become great and at least improve. Parra takes the players at their top, for heaps of money and they can only go downhill.

The difference if when a player comes to manly they become great and at least improve. Parra takes the players at their top, for heaps of money and they can only go downhill.

Exactly. With the exception of Killer, who didn't come straight from the Squeels anyway, every ex Parra player at Manly was a discard or a kid they saw little future in.

The Slime grab the shopping cart and head straight front the first grade aisle. Because they couldn't develop a player to save themselves. Hayne excepted. But even I've made a hole-in-one once.

Hopoate - Will was manly, but alot of money (and johns influence) has taken him away. He hasn't been the player he was at manly. He seems like he still has some time to re-develop
Whatmough - Was a good player, but these days carries on like a banana, they can keep him.
Faaso - Manly would have renewed richie, but was too much of a risk with his neck, so let him find a contract elsewhere.
Gower - Fringe forward at best, plenty of players to replace him.
Lussick - Chased the money, was a decent forward that hasnt really delivered for parra. Plus he manages to get himself suspended 3+ games a year.
Foran - Did what is best for his family.

Hopoate - was paid 800k for him & 200k for his old man
Whatmough - 4 year deal (and heaps of $)
Faaso - Travelling footballer (non Manly)
Gower - Also travelling footballer (non Manly)
Lussick - Chased what he thought was big dollars (idot)
Foran - 4.8mil reasons to join the slim not BA
Can some please change the tittle of this thread.

As a long term fan, to me it is unthinkable that players would want to play for the whinging worms or their players wanting to play for us. They are our sworn enemy and when I started watching in the mid 70's you supported Manly and who ever played them, that was how intense it was.

It is particulary galling to see our juniors playing in their first team especially in recent times where they have been lured by the almighty coin and turned their backs on this club.

On the flip side we have picked up some real bargain deals from their club and made them better players.

It is sad that we didnt get to see Hoppa fulfil his potential with us. Foz will sit back and count his millions and he is about to find out that they have a destructive inner culture there and if they dont break their drought, the promised on Dalai Arthur will get the hook toute suite!

Round 24 promises to be an old fashioned grudge day where our fans and members get the chance to let Choc and his mates just what we think about his words and actions since being granted a release at the end of last season.

It will never change for me, they are the enemy and very envious of club and its success hence they are trying to buy our best players to re-create our culture there.

They can resemble Manly but they will never ever be Manly!

As a long term fan, to me it is unthinkable that players would want to play for the whinging worms or their players wanting to play for us. They are our sworn enemy and when I started watching in the mid 70's you supported Manly and who ever played them, that was how intense it was.

It is particulary galling to see our juniors playing in their first team especially in recent times where they have been lured by the almighty coin and turned their backs on this club.

On the flip side we have picked up some real bargain deals from their club and made them better players.

It is sad that we didnt get to see Hoppa fulfil his potential with us. Foz will sit back and count his millions and he is about to find out that they have a destructive inner culture there and if they dont break their drought, the promised on Dalai Arthur will get the hook toute suite!

Round 24 promises to be an old fashioned grudge day where our fans and members get the chance to let Choc and his mates just what we think about his words and actions since being granted a release at the end of last season.

It will never change for me, they are the enemy and very envious of club and its success hence they are trying to buy our best players to re-create our culture there.

I'd think that the current manly players don't really give two hoots about the parra manly rivalry from decades ago.

Just saying....money talks mate.

'funny things happen in this game by 2016 they may only have Choc and Fo$ Hopoate may still not sign apparently only offering 1/2 of what he is on now Lussick D$E in his ear about joining him at the tits Fa'oso doubts about his neck and Gower just a journey man could easily be moved on Just hypothetical but no different to what any other hack journo would write

Hopoate - was paid 800k for him & 200k for his old man
Whatmough - 4 year deal (and heaps of $)
Faaso - Travelling footballer (non Manly)
Gower - Also travelling footballer (non Manly)
Lussick - Chased what he thought was big dollars (idot)
Foran - 4.8mil reasons to join the slim not BA
Can some please change the tittle of this thread.

Disagree that Fa'aoso was non Manly. Your selling him short. He literally broke his neck to get our team into the 2013 grand final. I ran into him at central station a while back when he still had the neck brace on and thanked him as a manly supporter. He seemed like a really nice bloke and said he appreciated it. He will always be manly to me.

After so many years of failure and disappointment, I can understand the eels fans being desperate, even for the hope of success. Like the bulldogs before them, when you've had a losing culture for so long, the easiest thing to do is buy a winning one from a successful club.

It's important to note, the Parramatta club weren't prepared to trust Arthur until he'd spent time gaining credibility at Manly, as an assistant to Toovey.

"There's got to be an investigation into this"
Somebody's got to be held accountable for this" @:D
Hopoate
Lussick
Gower
Edwards
Fozza
Watmough
Faaoso - just been cleared

The more the merrier boys. Brad Arthur is a God! :axegrind:
Brad Arthur is good at paying overs . If you think Foran Is worth 1.2 million a season then YOU MUST BE A DICK HEAD LOL
pic-dump-93-23.jpg

Disagree that Fa'aoso was non Manly. Your selling him short. He literally broke his neck to get our team into the 2013 grand final. I ran into him at central station a while back when he still had the neck brace on and thanked him as a manly supporter. He seemed like a really nice bloke and said he appreciated it. He will always be manly to me.
Good stuff mate, that's a cool story.
Always loved Fa'aoso, scary man! Gave his all!

You are clearly living in the past mate!

Hopoate - bit overrated from playing outside lyon in 2011.
Lussick- not an origin level prop.
Gower- error prone/plodder
Edwards- who?
Fozza- no long kicking game
Watmough - error/injury prone
Faaoso - miss more games than he plays, error prone.
Brad Arthur- not responsible for manly making the 2013 grandfinal lol.

Did Parramatta release the deatails of Foran's contract - NO.
Parramatta's CEO even came out and mentioned that the 1.2 mil is way off the mark.

Fozza's contract is more like 750k + 180k third party.......:wait:
So all of a sudden you have become the Parramatta eels Chief accountant I see . Who are you trying to convince DICK HEAD lol
44ProboscisMonkey.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4