• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So, your Jethro as well m_s......sorry mate, I busted you before you edited the post - hehehehehe

Ryan link said:
So, your Jethro as well m_s......sorry mate, I busted you before you edited the post - hehehehehe

I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about, but you seem to be amused by it.

What’s that saying "small things amuse small minds”

Nah sorry Ryan. We're not the same person. He must have posted his thread as I was typing mine or was about to post my thread. Before I posted I thought that I had better check to see if it was the game on nine before I posted the score. As it was I decided to put "Spoiler" in the thread title as to not upset anyone who was watching the game because a few years ago I upset someone for not doing it before the televised game had finished (I think it may have been oldboy but I'm not sure & man did he let me have it).

Yeah m_s, before I started typing mine, no one had mentioned the game in the thread topics so I typed & posted mine & then ducked out away from the computer so I didn't see that you had posted basically the same thing as I did.

oldboy I remember that tool  Jeez he thought highly of himself back in the day when silvertails was a thorn in everyone side

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6