Parra team for NRL semi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Wade McKinnon
Luke Burt
Ben Smith
Timana Tahu
Eric Grothe
John Morris
Tim Smith
Nathan Cayless
Mark Riddell
Paul Stringer
Daniel Wagon
Glenn Morrison
Chad Robinson

Interchange
Peter-John Marsh
Dean Widders
Michael Vella
Fuifui Moimoi
Luke O'Dwyer
Adam Peek
Aaron Cannings

I started laughing when I saw Stringer in the starting line-up.

Then I remembered we had King.

A draw in mediocrity.

im confident.. i like Parra but if both forwards play to their potential ours would win imo.

Looking at their stats Moi moi and Hindmarsh.. their parras monster metres and their both gooone.

Forwards have to step up.. we wont win it in the backs. Come on boys fire up!

To win, we will need every 50/50 call to go our way, every bounce of the ball to favour us, Monas' kicking game to be 30% better than last week and as KaZa says our forwards have to dominate the eels forwards.

We can win it, but we need a lot of things to fall our way.

its all about possession.. we all know we cant hold out a great parra side.. but the less oppurtunities they have at our line..the closer we will be of winning

65% + possession of the ball is necessary.

Add Hindmarsh to that Stuey.

And the NRL question us getting Orford / Bell with the reserve grade players we have playing 1st grade:-

Scott Donald
Paul Stephenson
Mark Bryant
Steve Matai
Ashley Alberts
Michael Witt
Terry Hill (match payments even - doesn't count)

They'd all be on VERY small money & made up 33% of our team.

Consider Orford / Bell are both on $250k each next year (that was what was advertised), and we have let go of:- harris / randall / hill / hoppa / donald & I'd say one of matai / steppa, I'd either question if we are getting value for money, OR we are still well under the salary cap.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4