Parra Supporters Kind of Matta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
Whilst I suspect this thread will soon self destruct. I thought it would be socially responsible to acknowledge potentially marginalised.posters who may have a soft spot for parra or just parra supporters in general.

You know they have feelings too and most likely can not be cured from their obvious ailments.. you know a parra supporter is more likely to be divorced or to be obese in comparison to supporters of other clubs.

While we are feeling so good about ourselves its time to truly open up our hearts…

Can you please list some positive things about Parramatta or maybe share a positive story about an interaction with one of their die hard supporters? Can’t wait to read your posts and feel the parra love.

Disclaimers:
The views represented are not an attempt to devalue truely oppressed marginal types who are in genuine need. This includes the LBTQI community, women currently suffering in Afghanstan under the taliban and many, many others. The claims expressed about parra supporters being obese or more likely to be divorced are completely false and made up.
The intention of this thread is to highlight there is so much much more to being a decent human being than symbols and tshirts etc. most importantly I don’t really feel sorry for Parra supporters.

I'm looking forward to the Parramatta Club revealing their Pride jersey for the clash with Manly on Friday week....
As dumb as people think Parramatta officials are they are amateurs when it compares to the brains trust running our club.

Dad's an old country rugby league boy (Tumut late 40s early 50s, played some rep) and he landed at Parra high as his first teaching gig. They gave him a Parra doll covered in a scarf and beanie and I deadset think it is his favourite possession. Still takes pride of place next to his TV, the thing would be ancient, dating back to their 80s heyday. His heart broke a little when I came out as a Manly supporter (thanks to me being a fullback and Wombat being my hero).

@Soup i made this thread for you man…. and other marginalised eel supporters on the site or the voyeur ones who like to look but not comment.

It’s a safe place for you to finally come out anyway!!! you must be frothing with pleasure in the mouth at what went down at Manly HQ this week. Would not get much better than this man. Come on ! Show us your Eel pride. It doesn’t matter if you have not won the comp in the last 30 years and will not likely win it in the next 30 years….

Anyway looking forward to reading your comments during the game on Thursday night.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4