Parra Stadium got 20 Mill from Krudd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Krudd didn't fork out a cent.

He simply sent a few backpackers and council workers to collect the coins that their fans have thrown on the parra stadium field over the last 26 misearble years!

Ramrod said:
psau14 said:
voicefromthehill said:
conanu said:
I was voting Rudd but on this issue alone i will now be voting Abbott. Im sick of Labor throwing millions at Western Sydney. I was born in Blacktown and grew up in Canberra and i visit my Nan in Btown and its a dead set dump. But hey lets throw more money at Parramatta. Its absolute garbage.

Which electorate do you live in? Rudd and Abbott are in different electorates. You can of course vote Liberal, Labor or whichever other party has policies that you agree with.

Abbott will never give any money to brookie, nor will kevin747. Why ? pretty simple really; its not in a marginal seat - so no party will gain from spending money in it.

The only chance brookie has is for private funding - and we all know that is 0.

Manly at Brookie will not last, sad to say.

I like to test the issue.

Abbott is a local. Since this is a so-called Lib area, and... if Abbott gets in, he's held accountable for looking after the area, just as the other Pollies do for their local areas.

After that, if nothing happens, he'll get an earful from us locals if he doesn't.

No point going for Kruddy. Labor hates this region.

Abbott wont spend decent coin on Brookie. He had 11 years under Howard as a senior minister to do it, and didn't.

I'm not too sure he is really worried about copping an earful from the locals with the margin he has.

Sad but true, we are slowly being forced to play elsewhere. It may take another 5-10 years but it will happen.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2