Parra going for 21 away losses in a row

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Sunday Football. Can't wait. I read here:
http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/thats-20-straight-away-game-losses
That Parra are going for twenty one straight failures away from home. With hoppa and fully sik returning it should be a most enjoyable afternoon. Should we get them a happy 21st card and all sign it?

Seriously what a dismal and pathetic record. Teams have lean trots, but to go almost 2 years without an away win.......

BA will be trying very hard to get them up for this game but I think our forwards will hand #21 to the eels.

I'm confident they can reach 21 and go on from there. The Titans in round 20 at Robina is a bit of a worry but if they can contrive a defeat up there I feel they can go through the whole season with their record intact.

Manly had better play both halves - the Eels always lift against us, especially Hayne :cool:

Sunday arvo + Brookie + Wolfie Hat trick = :)

Why ohh why did this have to get brought up. You just know what's going to happen now don't you !!!!!

niccipops said:
Team and fans need to think about Manly winning, not Parra losing.

This. Let's hope the players concentrate on a good Manly performance & not a potential bad performance from their Parra opponents! As long as us Manly supporters turn up & cheer loud for Manly during the game we've done our job :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4