Parra and Top of their Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
A friend of mine who is in the St George camp was letting me know how jaded the Dragons were after playing the Broncos, Cowboys and Parra in consecutive games. Claims the bye came at the right time for them as they were mentally exhausted having to be so up for three weeks in a row. Their last 20 mins against Parra was also ordinary and they only just held on, despite looking well in control.

It had me thinking that Parra have been up for the last few weeks, having to play Dragons, Broncos and Canberra in a quest to get the minor premiership. They must have spent some mental energy on the quest and is there a possibility of a slight mental let-down???

With their low opinion of Manly and the big effort to play the other top two and a Canberra team that led them at half time, I just wonder could they be a little down and off their game this weekend??

Manly will compete, no doubt about that, we don't fear them, have nothing at all to lose and despite their good form, the slimes might they be vulnerable to a maroon and white ambush?????

Might be all talk and speculation, we will know on Sunday night but is the door slightly open for the underperforming Sea Eagles??? :roll: :roll:

Our best chance of win is becuase of our poor form over the past 10 weeks or so. That poor form may have just have been bad enough for Parramatta to be completley lulled into a false sense of confidence.

The TAB & betting agencies are perpertuating that by offering some extrmley generous odds. If Parramatta are feeling over confident and we play to our absolute best we are a chance, not a great chance mind you, but the door may have been open just enough to allow Manly the opportunity.

So there you go in my opinion, our bad form can lead to a win.

ahh its great to see everyone confident. Lovin it. This is what finals are about.. if you dont believe your side can win why bother watching the finals.

COME ON YOU SEA EAGLES

I think you have a good point CW. If you couple their mental fatigue with the players they will be missing, they may just go into the game with a bit of the shakes. Manly will be no walk over, thats all I ask, don't hand parra the match, make them win it.

Good analysis CW.

Pete - your post is pure gold. Make sure you save some of the yellow pills for me! :lol2:

If we can draw the opposite and gain a lot of self confidence and step it up we have a chance. Id like to think the forwards have another gear.

If my memory serves me right the game against Canberra is the first time we have picked all the forwards due to injury and form loss they have never been avaliable. Yet we still find ourselves in the top eight.

This is a massive chance for our BIG forward pack to show the value and smash the depleted parra off the park.

Someone said earlier this week they heard a quote about the forwards finally realising how big they are. I hope they haven't forgotten.

My first post w00t w00t

GO MANLY :clap:

If my memory serves me right the game against Canberra is the first time we have picked all the forwards due to injury and form loss they have never been avaliable. Yet we still find ourselves in the top eight.

At least since Watmough or Hecks injured themselves (I think Hecks went down first)

Welcome Merc.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4