Parker's concussions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Firstly I love Parker and can't question his heart. Form aside for a minute, how many more head knocks can this guy sustain?
Seems to have far too manu head knocks. Not his fault by any stretch but surely this is a concern for his health.

Firstly I love Parker and can't question his heart. Form aside for a minute, how many more head knocks can this guy sustain?
Seems to have far too manu head knocks. Not his fault by any stretch but surely this is a concern for his health.
And tonight’s one was,at first and only glance,very innocuous.It would be very irresponsible of the club to pick him again in the next month or so

And tonight’s one was,at first and only glance,very innocuous.It would be very irresponsible of the club to pick him again in the next month or so
With the information about brain damage available, I think your right.

With the information about brain damage available, I think your right.
I worry that a few players are playing injured or coming back too early.Given the team has used one of the least number of players this season,it says a bit about Des’ mindset and lack of confidence he has in the squad.It wouldn’t surprise me if TomT comes back too early because they’re desperate

I like parker too but he needs to learn how to tackle as last week he almost knocked himself out too.He seems to get his head in the way of the oppositions hips and fails to put it to the side. I have seen him do this many a time and if he is not careful will break his bloody neck.I hope he is alright as we need him on the field playing to his potential and helping us go forward.

Not good for Parker, the club will need to look at it again in more depth as you have highlighted.

We don’t need him in the team. He is slow , has no penetration and is injury prone. Keep picking outside backs in his mould like we do now and we’ll have that spoon we have never had.
The Panthers tonight showed how the modem game is played. Parker would not be in their top 30.
Who ya gonna pick from our current squad then.......

And tonight’s one was, at first and only glance, very innocuous. It would be very irresponsible of the club to pick him again in the next month or so
I was sitting fairly close to it and yes it was innocuous. Then when Parker walked off, he looked sick and wasn't well.

He's had one too many concussions lately and needs a spell, and a thorough check-up.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2